There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
Palmako Emma Garden Building 4.5m x 3.3m
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
Product Code: FRK34-4735
Continuing Palmako's tradition of stylish classic log cabins, the Emma 4.5m wide by 3.3m deep features a large overhanging porch and extensive pitched shingle roof.
Inside there is over 14.2m2 of floor space which offers many opportunities relating to leisure or perhaps work activity.
Tilt and turn windows introduce both light through 4mm safety glass and fresh air, so the inside of the log cabin is a very pleasant environment.
Building quality and specifications are superb. The Nordic spruce logs are chalet cut for better protection against the elements and tongue & groove boards cover the roof and floor very attractively.
Attention to detail is always important in a Palmako log cabin and the Luise has a low door sill covered in stainless steel, a laminated door frame, and cylinder lock.
In addition to the timber's natural strength, the foundation joists are treated to guard against rot and ensure longevity, and there are also wind braces.
Emma Log Cabin Features:
- Beautifully Crafted Nordic Spruce Log Walls
- Solid 19mm Floor and Roof Boards Included
- Tongue and Groove Floor and Roof Design
- Supplied in a Natural (Untreated) Finish
- Impregnated Foundation Beams for Added Durability
- 4mm Safety Glass Double Glazing Windows & Doors
- Cylinder Door Key Lock and Stainless Steel Door Sill
- Can Be Built Reversed (i.e Door, Window and Internal Separation on opposite side)
- 5 Year Guarantee for Peace of Mind
Emma Log Cabin Dimensions:
- Standard Width: 450cm (14ft 9ins)
- Standard Depth: 330cm (10ft 10ins)
- Width inc Log Overhang: 470cm (15ft 5ins)
- Depth inc Log Overhang: 350cm (11ft 6ins)
- Width inc Roof/Log Overhang: 513cm (16ft 10ins)
- Depth inc Roof/Log Overhang: 410cm (13ft 5ins)
- Overall Height: 268cm (8ft 10ins)
- Wall Height: 205cm (6ft 9ins)
- Wall Thickness: 34mm (1.34ins)
- Roof/Floor Thickness: 19mm (0.75ins)
- Double Door Opening: 151cm x 175cm (4ft 11ins x 5ft 9ins)
- Single Door Opening: 74cm x 164cm (2ft 5ins x 5ft 5ins)
- Window Opening: 119cm x 89cm (3ft 11ins x 2ft 11ins)
Select Your Options
Would You Like Any Roof Material?
Extend the look and durability of your building with Palmako's matching range of roofing options.
Shingles - Felt shingles are individual sections nailed down together slightly overlapping, giving the appearance of tiles. Boasting an average lifespan of around 20 years, they offer a much longer lifespan than standard felt. Palmako advise to use standard felt as an underlay with shingles over the top. Roof nails sold separately. Not available on flat-roof models.
Felt - A sheet material supplied on a roll which is normally protected with a fine-mineral finish. It's the cheapest roofing material and easy to install by nailing down onto the roof, offering an average lifespan of 5 years. Roof nails sold separately.
EPDM - Only available for flat roof buildings, EPDM is a durable rubber material which offers a high defense against rain and weathering when used as a roofing option. Complete with adhesive to glue on top of the tongue and groove roof boards.
Images below are for colour illustration only and the final shade my differ slightly.
Would You Like Any Accessories?
About Palmako Products
All Palmako products, as standard and unless otherwise stated are delivered unassembled in kit form with the timber being unpainted and untreated.
Roofing options such as felt, EPDM and shingles may not come as standard so please check the description carefully.
Depending on the model, we suggest additional extras and accessories to match with your Palmako building such as timber treatment and roofing options - these can be found further down each individual product page.
Sizes shown are maximum dimensions and should be used for guidance only.
FREE Delivery within Mainland England and Wales, excludes Scotland, Highlands, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and Offshore Islands and may need to be separately quoted if we can deliver to your area.
Delivery times are subject to stock and busy periods and should be taken as an estimate.
All orders are acknowledged with a receipt of purchase and you will be contacted prior to delivery to book it in. Any problems relating to the product must be reported within 7 days from receipt of delivery.
Any claim being made must be supported by your receipt of purchase and in certain circumstances photo evidence.
Questions and Answers
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question