There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
Asgard Double Ended Metal Locker for 2 Bikes
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
Product Code: ASGSPBL
We are passionate about metal bike storage (Asgard love to ride) So, we have developed our double ended bike store.
Not everybody has the space (or need) for our 3 and 4 bike storage units, many of you out there are looking to store and secure just 2 bikes often independently.
Our double ended bike storage unit is the perfect way of storing two bikes totally separately of each other in a discreet and secure manner within the same unit. Designed as a space saving storage unit, the double ended cycle store is ideal for areas where space is restricted but bike security is important. Unlike other bike stores this Bike Locker is accessed from both ends so the size of the unit is kept to a minimum - ideal for use down the side of a house or flat.
The two independently locking doors, a tough steel internal division and internal locking points ensures that two bikes can be secured totally independently of each other inside the same unit.
Double Ended Locker Features:
- Made from strong, galvanised (weather proof) steel
- At 152kg in weight these are heavy weight units suitable for use in both private and public areas
- Perfect for small areas with independent/shared use – use at the side of a house or flat
- Supplied with our comprehensive 10 Year Warranty - our units are built to last
- Fitted with our tough, pick resistant bike locker 3 point locking system
- Large doors – making it easy to wheel your bikes in and out
- Multiple units bolt together for additional strength and security
- Includes cycle kit hooks - Hang helmets and bags with your bikes
- Units can be bolted down to the ground using the supplied securing bolts
- Self assembly using the easy to follow illustrated instructions
- A Full assembly service is available - select at the checkout when placing your order
- Reinforced handle surround - for added strength and security
- Additional cycle locking points inside the unit for extra security – just in case
- Each locker door locks independently of the other – with separate keys for each
- All exposed screw ends are hidden - No dangerous sharp edges inside the unit
- A choice of green or brown bike stores available - To suit any environment
- Maintenance free – No repainting or rotting (unlike wooden bike sheds)
- Width: 2ft 11ins (900mm)
- Depth: 6ft 6ins (2000mm)
- Height: 3ft 11ins (1200mm)
- Door Aperture: 1110mm x 790mm
- Weight: 152kg (335lbs)
- Base Size: 2200mm x 1000mm
- This unit does not have an integral metal floor - it is bolted down directly to your concrete base
- Installation can take place a level, firm surface will be required. You may already have this available (e.g. concrete, tarmac, patio), but if not lay concrete or slabs (50mm/2inch thick) before installation. The base must be solid, completely flat and secure
- The double ended bike locker is ONLY available as a RH door opening as standard
Designed and manufactured in the UK by an established manufacturer with over 30 years of industry experience. All of our secure storage units are made from tough galvanised steel and painted with a weatherproof finish enabling a 10 year warranty to be offered
All orders are acknowledged with a written receipt of purchase and you will be contacted prior to delivery. All Sizes are approximate and for guidance only.
*We offer free delivery to the majority of mainland UK. Some postcodes may incur and additional charge. I.E. POST CODE, AB, CA, DD, DG, EX, IV, HR, KA, KW, LA, PA & PH ARE PRICE ON APPLICATION. Some remote areas will incur an increased rate of delivery cost due to the area.
If you are unsure of delivery to your area please call us on 0121 355 7701.
Any problems relating to the product must be reported within 7 days from receipt of delivery. Any claim being made must be supported by your receipt of purchase.
Asgard offers a range of storage units in sizes to suit all your external and internal storage needs. They have 40 years experience designing and manufacturing metal storage products.
Many of our Asgard products are independently tested by the Loss Protection Certification Board LPS1175 to Level 1.
Galvanized steel construction with polyester paint finish provides ideal long term protection against extreme weather. High security 'pick resistant' euro cylinder locks are provided as standard on most products.
Questions and Answers
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question
£617.00 inc. VATIn Stock