There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
Asgard Double Ended 3ft x 6ft Metal Locker
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
Product Code: ASGSPBL
For anyone who is passionate about cycling, the Asgard Double Ended Metal Locker is the ideal place to secure two bikes.
Designed as a space saving storage unit and made from strong galvanised steel, the cycle store is ideal for areas where space is restricted but security is important.
Unlike other bike stores this one is accessed from both ends so the size of the unit is kept to a minimum - ideal for use along the side of a house or flat.
The two independently locking doors, a tough steel internal division and internal locking points ensure that two bikes can be secured totally independently of each other inside the same unit.
There is a pick resistant three point locking system and the store can be fixed to the ground with securing bolts. If you buy more than one unit, they can be bolted together.
Double Ended Locker Features:
- Made from strong, galvanised (weather proof) steel
- At 152kg in weight these are heavy weight units suitable for use in both private and public areas
- Perfect for small areas with independent/shared use – use at the side of a house or flat
- Supplied with our comprehensive 10 Year Warranty - our units are built to last
- Fitted with our tough, pick resistant 3 point locking system
- Large doors – making it easy to wheel your bikes in and out
- Multiple units bolt together for additional strength and security
- Includes cycle kit hooks - Hang helmets and bags with your bikes
- Units can be bolted down to the ground using the supplied securing bolts
- Self assembly using the easy to follow illustrated instructions
- A Full assembly service is available - select at the checkout when placing your order
- Reinforced handle surround - for added strength and security
- Additional cycle locking points inside the unit for extra security – just in case
- Each locker door locks independently of the other – with separate keys for each
- All exposed screw ends are hidden - No dangerous sharp edges inside the unit
- A choice of green or brown bike stores available - To suit any environment
- Maintenance free – No repainting or rotting (unlike wooden bike sheds)
Double Ended Locker Dimensions:
- Height: 1205mm (3ft 11ins)
- Width: 900mm (2ft 11ins)
- Depth: 2000mm (6ft 7ins)
- Door Aperture: 1115mm (3ft 8ins) x 800mm (2ft 7ins)
- Door Clearance: 850mm (2ft 9ins)
- Weight: 152kg (335lbs)
- Base Size: 2200mm x 1000mm
- Height: 1170mm (3ft 10ins)
- Width: 840mm (2ft 9ins)
- Depth: 1800mm (5ft 11ins)
- This unit does not have an integral metal floor - it is bolted down directly to your concrete base
- Installation can take place a level, firm surface will be required. You may already have this available (e.g. concrete, tarmac, patio), but if not lay concrete or slabs (50mm/2inch thick) before installation. The base must be solid, completely flat and secure
- The double ended bike locker is ONLY available as a RH door opening as standard
Designed and manufactured in the UK by an established manufacturer with over 30 years of industry experience. All of our secure storage units are made from tough galvanised steel and painted with a weatherproof finish enabling a 10 year warranty to be offered
All orders are acknowledged with a written receipt of purchase and you will be contacted prior to delivery. All Sizes are approximate and for guidance only.
*We offer free delivery to the majority of mainland UK. Some postcodes may incur and additional charge. I.E. POST CODE, AB, CA, DD, DG, EX, IV, HR, KA, KW, LA, PA & PH ARE PRICE ON APPLICATION. Some remote areas will incur an increased rate of delivery cost due to the area.
If you are unsure of delivery to your area please call us on 0121 355 7701.
Any problems relating to the product must be reported within 7 days from receipt of delivery. Any claim being made must be supported by your receipt of purchase.
Asgard offers a range of storage units in sizes to suit all your external and internal storage needs. They have 40 years experience designing and manufacturing metal storage products.
Many of our Asgard products are independently tested by the Loss Protection Certification Board LPS1175 to Level 1.
Galvanized steel construction with polyester paint finish provides ideal long term protection against extreme weather. High security 'pick resistant' euro cylinder locks are provided as standard on most products.
Questions and Answers
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question