There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
The Atlas Garden Archhttp://databaseimages.gardensite.co.uk/13a4e0135a426333864081e179605865_original.jpg http://www.gardensite.co.uk/Garden_Structures/The_Atlas_Garden_Arch.htm StoreMore Wooden Range StoreMore Wooden Range
Product Code: ATLAS EAN: 5055280401929
The Atlas garden arch is manufactured from pressure treated FSC certified timbers throughout. Ideal for relaxation, providing a spacious and comfortable seat with shading provided by a full board roof.
Assembly is simple, clean and safe and can be completed quickly as all the major sections are pre-assembled. Stylish and versatile, this arch will enhance any garden into which it is placed.
Atlas Arch Information:
- The Atlas Garden Arch comes fully Pressure treated for long lasting protection
- Manufactured from high quality timber sourced from managed forests
- 7 Year unconditional timber warranty against rot
- Pre-assembled frame structures to make installation quick and easy
- 188cm wide x 58cm deep
- 50 x 70mm post
- 286cm apex height. 50cm inserts into group
- Clear width between posts 148cm
- Base size 158cm x 58cm deep
- Weight is 25kg
Garden Arch Dimensions:
- Width: 6ft 1.5ins / 1883mm
- Depth: 1ft 10.5ins / 580mm
- Peak Height (500mm ground insets): 9ft 3.75ins / 2866mm
- Height to Top of Posts: 7ft 8.75ins / 2379mm
- Clear Width between posts: 4ft 10ins / 1486mm
- Base Size: 1586mm x 580mm
Select Your Options
Select your delivery requirements here!
Our prices include VAT and delivery anywhere within mainland England and Wales.
Delivery to Scotland is inclusive up to and including Glasgow and Edinburgh but not above. All IV; KW; PA; PH; KY; AB; DD and most of FK postcodes along with Highlands and Islands will incur a separate delivery charge, if delivery is possible. Please contact us for a quote.
All orders are acknowledged with a written receipt of purchase and you will be contacted prior to delivery. Please contact us now if delivery time is critical. Payment will not be drawn down until the unit is ready for delivery.
Any problems relating to the product must be reported within 7 days from receipt of delivery. Any claim being made must be supported by your receipt of purchase.
Questions and Answers
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question
£94.99 inc. VATIn Stock