There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
7 x 5 Shiplap Dip Treated Pent Shed
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
Product Code: SDP75HD EAN: 5013053152553
This configuration, with the door on the longer side, is very popular if your garden cannot accommodate a shed with a traditional layout. Or you may just prefer this set-up for ergonomic reasons.
A pent roof certainly gives lots of headroom as you enter the shed, and you'll immediately appreciate the large windows that let in so much light. It's easy to imagine how many possibilities that this spacious shed offers for a variety of activities, not just storage.
Unbreakable polycarbonate is used to glaze the windows, this has very good light transmission and will not suffer from yellowing or brittleness. Inside, there's a pressure treated floor that's very sturdy and hard wearing.
As with all Forest sheds, security is taken seriously. If you have valuable items in there you'll want the door to be braced to add strength and fitted with hidden hinges. There's also a hasp & staple latch and the windows are fixed with security screws.
Tongue and groove interlocking boards are weatherproof and made up from mixed FSC softwoods. A dry interior is also guaranteed by the green mineral felt roof covering. The timber has been dip treated and has a 10 year rot resistant guarantee.
Shiplap 7x5 Shed Features:
- High-quality shiplap tongue and groove construction from watertight interlocking smooth planed boards
- Robust and stable pressure treated boarded floor
- Unbreakable polycarbonate glazing, which will not become yellow or brittle over time, fixed with security screws
- Safe and secure hidden door hinges with a plate hasp and staple latch
- Constructed from mixed softwood
- Sturdy door braced with double "Z" framing for added strength and security
- Complete with one door and two windows
- The door can be hinged on the left or right side
- Self-assembly is made easy with the instructions included
- Weatherproof green mineral felted roof constructed from durable sheet material
- Attractive smooth planed barge board
- Manufactured from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
- Dip treated, guaranteed against rot and fungal decay,for 10 years. Only requires periodic re-treatment
Shiplap 7x5 Shed Dimensions:
- External Height: 6ft 8ins (2035mm)
- External Width: 6ft 10ins (2094mm)
- External Depth: 5ft (1533mm)
- Internal Height: 5ft 10ins (1776mm)
- Internal Width: 6ft 8ins (2038mm)
- Internal Depth: 4ft 7ins (1408mm)
- Base Width: 6ft 8ins (2038mm)
- Base Depth: 4ft 7ins (1408mm)
- Height to Eaves: 5ft 10ins (1776mm)
- Ridge Height: 6ft 8ins (2035mm)
- Door Opening Height: 5ft 5ins (1646mm)
- Door Opening Width: 2ft 2ins (673mm)
- Door Size: 2ft 2ins (673mm) x 5ft 5ins (1646mm)
- Window Size: 2ft 2ins (671mm) x 1ft 10ins (555mm)
Select Your Options
Option 1 > Would You Like A Base?
Option 2 > Would You Like Your Shed Installed?
DELIVERY INCLUSIVE Within Mainland UK*
Please Note: We cannot deliver Forest products to the Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland and any other Offshore Islands.
All deliveries will be booked in first. Delivery times are subject to stock and busy periods and should be taken as an estimate. Delivery of most items may only be able to be delivered to the curbside of your property only - please check with us before ordering if this will be a problem.
All orders are acknowledged with a receipt of purchase and you will be contacted prior to delivery. Any problems relating to the product must be reported within 7 days from receipt and must be supported by your receipt of purchase.
Sizes shown are maximum dimensions and should be used for guidance only.
100% of the Forest range now features the FSC logo the timber used is sourced in a responsible way. Note: Certain products MAY require a two man lift and assistance may be sought. Thank you for your consideration here.
Questions and Answers (1)
Can the 7x5 pent be assembled with the door on the right?We Replied:
Dear Moira Thank you for your question. Unfortunately, the door can only go on the left side as shown. Should you wish to contact us further or to place an order, please call us on 0121 355 7701. Thank you for using our online Q&A system. Kind regards MarshaFriday 25th, March, 2016
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question
£299.99 inc. VATIn Stock