This Gold Label one-shot pond repair sealer will allow you to patch or repair cracks, holes, and damage to your pond or aquarium quickly and easily with the built-in one-shot trigger nozzle.
The clever clear, non-toxic, and solvent-free sealant can be used safely above water or underwater, even while fish are still in the pond or tank, whether it be saltwater or freshwater. Meaning that you don't need to disturb your fish by emptying them out and draining your pool first. It can even be used on pools that contain chlorinated water to patch up any pesky cracks or holes.
With the strength of four times that of a normal silicone sealer, it will bond to almost any surface including stone, concrete (concrete primer required), wood, butyl rubber, glass, and composite plastics. It starts to work instantly and will be fully cured in around 24-hours. The integral trigger nozzle attached to the cartridge means that no cartridge gun is required, so it's ready to use and apply in seconds.
One-Shot Pond Repair Features:
- Quick Solution to Repairing Ponds or Aquariums
- No Cartridge Gun Required - Integral Trigger Nozzle Ready to Apply
- Works Above or Underwater (Saltwater, Freshwater or Chlorinated)
- Non-Toxic, Solvent-Free & Fish Safe
- Clear Sealant Will Blend In With Most Pond Surface Colours
- Suitable For Stone, Concrete, Wood, Butyl Rubber, Glass & Composite Plastics
- Can Be Painted Over Once Dry with Suitable Pond Paint
- Sold as per 75ml Cartridge in Clear Colour Finish
This pond repair sealant is also available in a Black colour finish here or a larger 290ml cartridge size in Black here.
Gold Label underwater sealer will have a full cure in around 24 hours (size of area dependent), with an initial tack of 2-3 hours. It can then be painted over within 4 hours with suitable pond paint.