There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
At 8ft x 8ft, this Bradley Log Cabin is a very practical size, it will fit into most gardens and soon prove its worth whether used as a shed or summerhouse.
Double doors allow easy access and there's a rim lock to ensure security, the window is glazed with horticultural glass so that the interior is very light and it opens to let fresh air into the cabin during hot weather.
With a handsome appearance, the Bradley is very strong with 19mm interlocking pine cladding, tongue & groove floor and roof. Pressure treated bearers ensure stability and all the wood is sourced from managed forests in northern Europe.
The cabin is supplied untreated and unpainted, and has a ten year guarantee against rot. There's an installation service that can be optioned and, after assembly, you can paint the cabin to blend into its surroundings.
Bradley Log Cabin Features:
- Storm Resistant Joinery Window
- Perfect Balance Between A Shed & Summerhouse
- Attractive & Highly Practical
- Horticultural Glass Window
- Secured With Rim Lock
- 19mm Interlocking Pine Boards
- Tongue & Groove Roof & Floor
- Supplied Untreated & Unpainted
- Proudly Made In Britain
- High Grade Northern European Pine
- All Fixings, Roof Felt & Assembly Instructions Included
- Includes 12-Month Workmanship & 10-Year Anti-Rot Guarantee*
*Terms Apply - See Full Guarantee Details Here
Log Cabin Dimensions:
- External Ridge Height: 229cm (7ft 6ins)
- External Eaves Height: 191cm (6ft 3ins)
- Internal Ridge Height: 215cm (7ft)
- Internal Eaves Height: 183cm (6ft)
- Overall Width: 252cm (8ft 3ins)
- Overall Depth: 252cm (8ft 3ins)
- Base Width: 239cm (7ft 10ins)
- Base Depth: 239cm (7ft 10ins)
- Internal Width: 215cm (7ft)
- Internal Depth: 215cm (7ft)
- Door Height: 181cm (6ft)
- Door Width: 142cm (4ft 8ins)
- Window Height: 81cm (2ft 8ins)
- Window Width: 63cm (2ft 1in)
- Weight: 350kg
Fast Delivery within England, Wales & Mainland Scotland.
Delivery is normally within 15 - 20 Working Days for In Stock products but may be slightly longer to Scotland. Unfortunately, due to carrier restrictions, we cannot deliver Shire branded products to Scottish Highlands, Offshore Islands, Isles or to the following postcodes; BT, GY, HS, IM, IV, JE, KW, PA20-78, PH19-44, ZE.
Delivery will typically be made within 15 - 20 working days but may be extended during busy times of the year.
The designated carrier will contact you in order to book a delivery date from future available delivery dates. From then on, you will receive a tracking link so that you can follow your delivery online, as well as receive text message updates if a mobile phone number is provided during checkout.
Vehicles We Use
Items are usually delivered on a 3.5 tonne lorry via a 3rd party carrier. Should you have any concerns with restricted access to your property we ask you to contact us prior to placing an order.
Unloading Of Your Delivery
Due to the large nature of this product, delivery will be made to the front of the property to the nearest location or driveway. We cannont commit to drivers carrying these items inside your home or through to a back garden. When the item is delivered on a pallet, the pallet and packaging are non-returnable. Goods can only be manoeuvred on a flat and level surface (i.e. not a gravel driveway) by a pallet truck. On some occasions the driver will split the package to assist with manoeuvring of the item. Once you are happy, we will ask you to check the condition of the goods and sign for the delivery.
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question