There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
Neatly presented and very affordable, the smallest Avesbury Log Cabin is the ideal blend of shed and summerhouse, a multi-use structure whose practical design will be of use throughout the year.
There's no doubt it is sturdily built to withstand the rigours of winter weather and then, during the summer, warm sunlight will flow through extensive glazing and the window opened to allow in a cooling breeze.
The cabin's attractive appearance owes much to smooth planed 19mm white pine cladding, this is supplied untreated and responsibly sourced, as is the strong tongue & groove roof and floor which has pressure treated bearers.
Whatever the log cabin is used for, and this could be purely leisure activities, storage or alternatively as an garden office, you can be sure of its weatherproof nature and the glazed door can be locked for security.
Avesbury Log Cabin Features:
- Storm Resistant Joinery Window
- Perfect Balance Between A Shed & Summerhouse
- Attractive & Highly Practical
- 19mm Interlocking Pine Boards
- Tongue & Groove Roof & Floor
- Supplied Untreated & Unpainted
- Proudly Made In Britain
- High Grade Northern European Pine
- All Fixings, Roof Felt & Assembly Instructions Included
- Includes 12-Month Workmanship & 10-Year Anti-Rot Guarantee*
*Terms Apply - See Full Guarantee Details Here
Log Cabin Dimensions:
- External Ridge Height: 220cm (7ft 3ins)
- External Eaves Height: 191cm (6ft 3ins)
- Internal Ridge Height: 201cm (6ft 7ins)
- Internal Eaves Height: 183cm (6ft)
- Overall Width: 222cm (7ft 3ins)
- Overall Depth: 222cm (7ft 3ins)
- Base Width: 209cm (6ft 10ins)
- Base Depth: 209cm (6ft 10ins)
- Internal Width: 186cm (6ft 1in)
- Internal Depth: 186cm (6ft 1in)
- Door Height: 163cm (5ft 4ins)
- Door Width: 68cm (2ft 3ins)
- Window Height: 81cm (2ft 8ins)
- Window Width: 63cm (2ft 1in)
- Weight: 280kg
Important Covid-19 Update - Thursday 16th July 2020
Delivery lead times have been increased to an 18-week time frame.
Due to new government restrictions following the Covid-19 outbreak, we can not currently offer any installation services on this range.
Fast Delivery within England, Wales & Mainland Scotland.
Delivery is normally within 15 - 20 Working Days for In Stock products but may be slightly longer to Scotland. Unfortunately, due to carrier restrictions, we cannot deliver Shire branded products to Scottish Highlands, Offshore Islands, Isles or to the following postcodes; BT, GY, HS, IM, IV, JE, KW, PA20-78, PH19-44, ZE.
Delivery will typically be made within 15 - 20 working days but may be extended during busy times of the year.
The designated carrier will contact you in order to book a delivery date from future available delivery dates. From then on, you will receive a tracking link so that you can follow your delivery online, as well as receive text message updates if a mobile phone number is provided during checkout.
Vehicles We Use
Items are usually delivered on a 3.5 tonne lorry via a 3rd party carrier. Should you have any concerns with restricted access to your property we ask you to contact us prior to placing an order.
Unloading Of Your Delivery
Due to the large nature of this product, delivery will be made to the front of the property to the nearest location or driveway. We cannont commit to drivers carrying these items inside your home or through to a back garden. When the item is delivered on a pallet, the pallet and packaging are non-returnable. Goods can only be manoeuvred on a flat and level surface (i.e. not a gravel driveway) by a pallet truck. On some occasions the driver will split the package to assist with manoeuvring of the item. Once you are happy, we will ask you to check the condition of the goods and sign for the delivery.
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question