There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
Shire Avesbury 9 x 9 ft Log Cabin
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
Product Code: AVES0909L19-1AA EAN: 5060437982398
The largest version of the Avesbury Log Cabin measures 9ft x 9ft, it a highly practical design whose uses encompass much more than a place to relax during the summer.
Just the right size to be a garden office or hobby room, you'll be impressed by the robust nature of its construction, and the interior benefits from weatherproof interlocking boards, glazed door and window.
Attractively clad in white pine boards, with a strong tongue & groove floor, all the timber is from sustainable sources and arrives untreated so that you can choose a colour scheme to suit your garden.
There are pressure treated bearers under the floor and this attractive structure, which is the perfect blend of shed and log cabin, has a generous ten year guarantee against rot.
Avesbury Log Cabin Features:
- Storm Resistant Joinery Window
- Perfect Balance Between A Shed & Summerhouse
- Attractive & Highly Practical
- 19mm Interlocking Pine Boards
- Tongue & Groove Roof & Floor
- Supplied Untreated & Unpainted
- Proudly Made In Britain
- High Grade Northern European Pine
- 10 Year Rot Resistant Guarantee
Log Cabin Dimensions:
- External Ridge Height: 235cm (7ft 9ins)
- External Eaves Height: 189cm (6ft 2ins)
- Internal Ridge Height: 221cm (7ft 3ins)
- Internal Eaves Height: 183cm (6ft)
- Overall Width: 282cm (9ft 3ins)
- Overall Depth: 282cm (9ft 3ins)
- Base Width: 269cm (8ft 10ins)
- Base Depth: 269cm (8ft 10ins)
- Internal Width: 245cm (8ft)
- Internal Depth: 245cm (8ft)
- Door Height: 163cm (5ft 4ins)
- Door Width: 68cm (2ft 3ins)
- Window Height: 81cm (2ft 8ins)
- Window Width: 63cm (2ft 1in)
- Weight: 410kg
Fast Delivery within England, Wales & Mainland Scotland.
Delivery is normally within 7-14 Working Days for In Stock products but may be slightly longer to Scotland. Unfortunately, due to carrier restrictions, we cannot deliver Shire branded products to Scottish Highlands, Offshore Islands, Isles or to the following postcodes; BT, GY, HS, IM, IV, JE, KW, PA20-78, PH19-44, ZE.
Delivery will typically be made within 14-21 working days but may be extended during busy times of the year.
The designated carrier will contact you in order to book a delivery date from future available delivery dates. From then on, you will receive a tracking link so that you can follow your delivery online, as well as receive text message updates if a mobile phone number is provided during checkout.
Vehicles We Use
Items are usually delivered on a 3.5 tonne lorry via a 3rd party carrier. Should you have any concerns with restricted access to your property we ask you to contact us prior to placing an order.
Unloading Of Your Delivery
Due to the large nature of this product, delivery will be made to the front of the property to the nearest location or driveway. We cannont commit to drivers carrying these items inside your home or through to a back garden. When the item is delivered on a pallet, the pallet and packaging are non-returnable. Goods can only be manoeuvred on a flat and level surface (i.e. not a gravel driveway) by a pallet truck. On some occasions the driver will split the package to assist with manoeuvring of the item. Once you are happy, we will ask you to check the condition of the goods and sign for the delivery.