Swallow Kingfisher 6 x 6 ft Greenhouse with 6 x 4 ft Shed
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
Did You Know? All of our Swallow Timber Greenhouses Include DELIVERY & INSTALLATION in the price!
Use code SWALLOW25 during checkout for £25 OFF TODAY
Swallow have introduced shed extensions for their impressive range of immensely popular and well-made greenhouses, so now you can have a Swallow Kingfisher 6 x 6 ft Greenhouse with 6 x 4 ft Shed Extension for added functionality and accessibility.
This combi greenhouse has been constructed using ThermoWood® just like other greenhouses from the Swallow collection. This is timber that has been uniquely heat-treated to rid the material of excess moisture, resulting in timber that will not warp or decay. Additionally, the process increases the durability and strength of the wood, resulting in a greenhouse with a significantly extended lifespan.
Constructed by British craftsmen, the Kingfisher has many optional extras available for you to choose from below as well as a host of included features that come as standard. This greenhouse, in particular, comes with a 6 x 4 shed extension allowing for a multitude of additional functions and extra storage space for your work area.
Included in your greenhouse are two roof vents that have automatic openers that efficiently control temperature and humidity inside your greenhouse while sunlight flows through toughened glazing that's fitted and sealed with quality silicone. Access is granted through a single door that sports an included mortice lock for added security.
Read up on our guide for the benefits of Thermwood® greenhouses.
6x6 Kingfisher Greenhouse Features:
- ThermoWood®: Heat treated Scandinavian timber that's rot and warp resistant
- Glazing bars: 58mm x 34mm finished size
- Bottom Tongue & Groove: 12mm boards, 390mm long
- Doors: 1 with mortice lock and aluminium handles
- Glazing: 3mm toughened safety glass, slid into a groove and sealed with quality silicone
- Joints: All the cut shapes are jointed with a clear plastic H section
- Roof Vents: 2 large roof vents with automatic openers
- Staging: Full length on one side with centre support.
- Finial: A specially turned apex finial for that classic look.
- Capping: The ridge and top vents are sealed with specially machined timber capping.
- Damp Barrier: A 20mm black PVC section is screwed to the bottom
- Stainless Steel Nails: Used to fix all tongued and grooved boards
- Delivery and installation included in price
- Includes 6 x 4 Shed Extension for Added Space and Functionality
- Includes 10 Year Manufacturer's Guarantee
- Combined External Height To Ridge: 237cm (7ft 9ins)
- Combined External Height To Eaves: 173cm (5ft 8ins)
- Combined External Width: 204cm (6ft 8ins)
- Combined External Depth: 318cm (10ft 5.2ins)
- Greenhouse External Height To Ridge: 237cm (7ft 9ins)
- Greenhouse External Height To Eaves: 173cm (5ft 8ins)
- Greenhouse External Width: 204cm (6ft 8ins)
- Greenhouse External Depth: 192cm (6ft 4ins)
- Greenhouse Door Opening Height: 198cm (6ft 6ins)
- Greenhouse Door Opening Width: 57cm (1ft 10ins)
- Shed External Height To Ridge: 237cm (7ft 9ins)
- Shed External Height To Eaves: 173cm (5ft 8ins)
- Shed External Width: 204cm (6ft 8ins)
- Shed External Depth: 126cm (4ft 1.6ins)
Dimensions do not include any applicable overhang or guttering, so please ensure that there is sufficient space around your proposed greenhouse base without obstruction, for it to be sited and installed successfully.
Optional Extras for your Swallow Greenhouse
Staging along one side is included as standard in your Swallow GB Greenhouse, however, an additional High Level Shelf and Extra Staging is an option. The Hunter Gutter and Downpipe Kit allows you to collect and reuse rainwater - the best water for all plants - this is available as an optional extra below.
Please Note: Imagery may show Kingfisher greenhouses of a different size and with optional extras that must be purchased separately. A suitable flat, level and sturdy base must be prepared before the delivery / Installation date to ensure a hassle-free installation.
Select Your Options
Would you like your Greenhouse Painted?
Your Swallow Greenhouse frame can be painted in a multitude of colours at a small additional cost to perfectly match your outdoor space.
Your greenhouse will come as standard in a ThermoWood® none painted finish for no extra cost.
You may also have your greenhouse come in a ThermoWood® Oiled Finish to prevent fading, watermarks, mould, water ingress and dirt marks.
Alternatively, you can choose from a variety of ThermoWood® Painted Finishes using an opaque acrylic protective topcoat that has resistance against bacteria, mould and UV rays.
Would you like to add Extra Staging?
Your Swallow Greenhouse already comes complete with staging on one side as standard, however you may also add additional staging to create that extra work and storage area.
Would you like to add a High Level Shelf?
High-level shelving offers an invaluable storage space for starting off seedlings and general storage of seed packets, gardening tools and gloves, reference books etc.
Would you like to add a Rainwater System?
Would you like a Hunter Rainwater System for your greenhouse?
The Hunter Gutter and Downpipe Rainwater System allows you to collect and re-use rainwater - the very best water for all your plants.
Please choose a Delivery option -
Additional Accessories for your Greenhouse
Would you like to add any of the below accessories to further enhance your greenhouse?
Important Covid-19 Update - Wednesday 20th October 2021
Delivery timeframes have been extended up to:
- 10-week Delivery Timeframe for Thermowood Frames
- 10-week Delivery Timeframe for Oiled Frames
- 20-week Delivery Timeframe for Painted Frames
This is due to these greenhouses being made to order and crafting/delivery restrictions caused by Covid-19.
Fast Free Delivery within Mainland England and Wales.
Inclusive delivery and installation are limited to mainland England, Wales and Scotland up to a maximum of 15 miles further North of Glasgow.
Unfortunately, Swallow greenhouses cannot be delivered and installed to areas of Scotland above 15 miles North of Glasgow, Scottish Highlands, Offshore Islands and Isles, Northern Ireland, or the Republic of Ireland.
Delivery will typically be made within 4 - 6 weeks due to this product being handmade. working days but may be extended during busy times of the year.
Bespoke Product Procedure
This product range is made to order on an order-by-order basis, therefore is exempt from our usual cancellation and returns policy. Any cancellations after your order has started production may not be able to be cancelled or may be subject to cancellation charges. Although a very rare occurrence, this does not affect any orders that arrive damaged or faulty, whereby our normal terms on receiving a faulty product will apply.
Vehicles We Use
Items will be delivered on larger lorries which can get to most places it's typically, a 7.5-ton lorry which is about the size of a dustbin lorry, this will depend on the item that is being delivered and should you have any concerns with restricted access to your property we ask you to contact us prior to placing an order.
Unloading Of Your Delivery
Back garden access is required from the front of the property, as due to the size of the product and the large sections that they are delivered in, the installation/delivery team are unable to carry these items inside your home as the sections are unlikely to pass through standard indoor door sizes. When the item is delivered on a pallet, the pallet and packaging are non-returnable. Goods can only be maneuvered on a flat and level surface (i.e. not a gravel driveway) by a pallet truck. If the installation/delivery team is unable to gain access to the installation area from the front of the property, they may not be able to complete the installation, and a cancellation charge may apply.
A suitable, flat, and level base must be prepared prior to the delivery and installation - please ensure that this is pre-prepared prior to the arrival of your greenhouse and the installation team.
There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question