The Kingfisher 6ft wide x 16ft Greenhouse offers traditional styling with modern building techniques, with a frame constructed from heat treated ThermoWood®.
This means that the timber has minimal moisture and resin, resulting in vastly increased durability. With shrinkage and expansion minimised, warp and rot is not a problem. The environment will benefit as well, as no preservatives are necessary to protect the wood.
Temperature and humidity are regulated by the four automatic vents, and there are many other features including toughened glass and full length staging. Options include a rainwater collection kit and more shelving.
You could also consider adding a combination shed with its own door, this will create even more working and also storage space.
Once inside you'll have to agree that the environment is ideal to propagate a wide range of plants. It's also a very attractive structure, built by craftsmen in the UK. As an added bonus, don't forget that installation and delivery are included in the price.
6x16 Kingfisher Greenhouse Features:
- ThermoWood®: Heat treated Scandinavian timber that's rot and warp resistant
- Glazing bars: 58mm x 34mm finished size
- Bottom Tongue & Groove: 12mm boards, 390mm long
- Doors: 1 with mortice lock and aluminium handles
- Glazing: 3mm toughened safety glass, slid into a groove and sealed with quality silicone
- Joints: All the cut shapes are jointed with a clear plastic H section
- Roof Vents: 4 large roof vents with automatic openers
- Staging: Full length on one side with centre support.
- Finial: A specially turned apex finial for that classic look.
- Capping: The ridge and top vents are sealed with a specially machined timber capping.
- Damp Barrier: A 20mm black PVC section is screwed to the bottom
- Stainless Steel Nails: Used to fix all tongued and grooved boards
- Delivery and installation included in price
6x16 Kingfisher Dimensions:
- Gable width: 2035mm (6ft 8ins)
- Length: 5100mm (16ft 9ins)
- Eaves height: 1730mm (5ft 8ins)
- Ridge height: 2370mm (7ft 9ins)
- Door width: 570mm (1ft 10ins)
- Door height: 1980mm (6ft 6ins)
Note: Larger 6ft x 18ft and smaller 6ft x 14ft versions of this greenhouse are available.
Optional Extras for your Swallow Greenhouse
Staging along one side is included as standard in your Swallow GB Greenhouse, however, an additional High Level Shelf and Extra Staging on the end to make an L shape is an option. The Hunter Gutter and Downpipe Kit allows you to collect and re-use rainwater - the best water for all plants - this is available as an optional extra below.
Please Note: Imagery may show Kingfisher greenhouses of a different size and with optional extras that must be purchased separately. A suitable flat, level and sturdy base must be prepared before the delivery / Installation date to ensure a hassle free installation.