The Kingfisher 6ft wide x 10ft Greenhouse is one of the most popular timber greenhouses from UK manufacturers Swallow.
All the Kingfisher range is highly durable due to ThermoWood®, timber with the moisture extracted during a heat-treatment process. It won't decay or warp, lasting many more years than traditional timber.
Built with care by experienced British craftsmen, this is a traditionally styled greenhouse that has been brought totally up to date by ThermoWood®.
A beautiful environment in which to propagate a wide variety of plants, the greenhouse benefits from great features and an equally impressive list of optional extras, perhaps extra staging or a rainwater collection system.
Roof vents with automatic openers make sure there's adequate air circulation and control both temperature and humidity. There's a mortice lock fitted to the single door that can be located at either end. Toughened glazing is supplied as standard and is sealed with high-quality silicone.
Equally exciting is the way a combination shed can be added, with its own door and shelves, this will prove valuable storage and working area.
Read up on our guide for the benefits of Thermwood® greenhouses.
6x10 Kingfisher Greenhouse Features:
- ThermoWood®: Heat treated Scandinavian timber that's rot and warp resistant
- Glazing bars: 58mm x 34mm finished size
- Bottom Tongue & Groove: 12mm boards, 390mm long
- Doors: 1 with mortice lock and aluminium handles
- Glazing: 3mm toughened safety glass, slid into a groove and sealed with quality silicone
- Joints: All the cut shapes are jointed with a clear plastic H section
- Roof Vents: 2 large roof vents with automatic openers
- Staging: Full length on one side with centre support.
- Finial: A specially turned apex finial for that classic look.
- Capping: The ridge and top vents are sealed with a specially machined timber capping.
- Damp Barrier: A 20mm black PVC section is screwed to the bottom
- Stainless Steel Nails: Used to fix all tongued and grooved boards
- Delivery and installation included in price
6x10 Kingfisher Dimensions:
- External Height To Ridge: 237cm (7ft 9ins)
- External Height To Eaves: 173cm (5ft 8ins)
- External Width: 204cm (6ft 8ins)
- External Depth: 318cm (10ft 5ins)
- Door Opening Height: 198cm (6ft 6ins)
- Door Opening Width: 57cm (1ft 10ins)
Dimensions do not include any applicable overhang or guttering, so please ensure that there is sufficient space around your proposed greenhouse base without obstruction, for it to be sited and installed successfully.
Note: Larger 6ft x 12ft and smaller 6ft x 8ft versions of this greenhouse are available.
Optional Extras for your Swallow Greenhouse
Staging along one side is included as standard in your Swallow GB Greenhouse, however, an additional High Level Shelf and Extra Staging on the end to make an L shape is an option. The Hunter Gutter and Downpipe Kit allows you to collect and re-use rainwater - the best water for all plants - this is available as an optional extra below.
Please Note: Imagery may show Kingfisher greenhouses of a different size and with optional extras that must be purchased separately. A suitable flat, level and sturdy base must be prepared before the delivery / Installation date to ensure a hassle free installation.