There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
Oase Biotec ScreenMatic 60000 Set
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
Product Code: 57701
The BioTec ScreenMatic 60000 by Oase is a highly efficient and powerful filtration set, perfectly matched together to keep your pond water clean and clear.
Consisting of the BioTec ScreenMatic filter, Bitron C 55 UVC clarifier, AquaMax premium high-performance pump and BioKick Filter Starter. This filter set makes use of both mechanical and UVC technology to filter sludge and debris as well as breaking down bacteria and algae via the ultraviolet light.
ScreenMatic² Set Features:
- Coarse debris extractor protects the filter sponges and extends the service life of the filter
- Suitable for ponds from 5,000 Litres - 140,000 Litres
- Combines Mechanical and UVC Technology
- Oase Clear Water Guarantee
Filter Specifications - BioTec ScreenMatic² 60000
- Dimensions: 788 x 590 x 545mm
- Power: 5 Watts
- Power Cable (m): 2.10 (power unit) + 5.00
- Net Weight: 25kg
- Max. Flow rate: 11000 l/h
- Min. Flow rate: 6000 l/h
Pump Specification - AquaMac Eco Premium 16000
- Dimensions: 340 x 280 x 165mm
- Power: 11-145 Watts
- Power Cable: 10 metres / 33 feet.
- Net Weight: 5.4kg
- Maximum Flow Rate: 15600 litres per hour
- Maximum Head Height: 5.2.
- Takes Debris up to: 11mm
UVC Specification - Bitron 55
- Dimensions: 600 x 180 x 198mm
- UVC Power: 55 W
- Cable Length: 5m
- Max. Flow rate: 30,000 l/h
- Min. Flow rate: 8,000 l/h
*Additional delivery charges may apply to the following destinations: Isle of Wight, Isles of Scilly, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and Scottish Highlands. Please contact us for a customised delivery quote.
Questions and Answers
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question