OASE has developed the Aquamax pump range for 24-hour continuous operation. These pumps transport polluted water for at least 50,000 hours with low power consumption.
Deciding on the correct system depends on the presence of fish stock, the size of the fish stock, if present, as well as the size of the pond. All filter systems work with active biological and mechanical cleaning. This means that the filter must be supplied continuously with water – i.e 24 hours a day. The filtering can only be interrupted when the operating temperature falls below 10 degrees Celsius. To place in service again, Biokick 1 supports rapid new colonisation of microorganisms with the right starter bacteria.
- High capacity mechanical-biological flow through and multi-chamber filters for clear ponds
- Special filter materials are used in all Biotec filters for effective biological cleaning
- Biotec 12 18 and 36 have a Screenmatic pre clarifying stage for extracting coarse pollutants
- All Biotec filters have a cleaning mechanism for cleaning filter sponges and they also have a pollutant level display
- Biotec filters can be partially recessed in the ground
- Suitable for fish ponds max. 20000 litres
- Suitable for decorative ponds max. 40000 litres
- Dimensions mm (l x w x h): 792x592x430
- Max Pond Volume (litres): 40000
- Inlet Hose: 25 - 40mm
- Outlet: 70mm
- No. Blue Foams: 8
- No. Red Foams: 8
- No. Green Foams: 3
(40 S -P -U)
Fast Free Delivery within Mainland UK on orders over £60.00.
We offer free mainland UK delivery on orders over £60.00. Smaller orders under £60.00 are subject to a £6.95 delivery charge. Delivery will typically be made within 3 - 5 working days but may be extended during busy times of the year.
Extra charges will apply to certain locations for example Isle of Wight and Offshore Islands. In some cases we can even deliver outside the mainland e.g. Channel Isles and arrange the VAT element for you. In all instances please contact us today for a personalised quote.
We Can Offer Next Day Delivery for £9.95.
To meet our deadline for this service you must order before 11.00am to ensure delivery for the next working day. This excludes weekends and bank holidays.
There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
What is included with this filter?We Replied:
Dear Charlie Thank you for your question. This listing is for the filter only including the transformer and timer for the screenmatic belt Should you wish to contact us further or to place an order, please call us on 0121 355 7701. Thank you for using our online Q&A system. Kind regards Dan EvertonMonday 22nd, May, 2017
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question