With the ProfiClear Premium you get professional technology through the gravity-fed rotating Drum Filter that accepts flow rates up to 33,000 litres per hour.
This filter by Oase introduces over three years of development; the drum filter module provides deep bed filtration to 60 microns and the moving bed module contains Hel-X biomedia for intelligent decomposition of pollutants and nutrients.
This outstanding, high performance filter also has a sophisticated plug & play microcontroller which digitally displays the pond water temperature and handles the self cleaning function for unique, maintenance free operation.
*Suitable for Ponds 200000 litres, fish ponds 100000 ltitres and Koi 45000 litres.
- Automatic self cleaning
- Deep bed filtration to 60 microns
- First class price/performance ratio
- Safety cut-out switch is mounted to the filter lid
- Professional filter media and moving bed process
- GRP Duroplast / stainless steel material gives the filter drum an extremely stable and durable housing.
- Dimensions: 830 x 600 x 820mm
- Rated voltage: 230 V / 50 Hz
- Power consumption: 5 W
- Cable length: 2.00 + 2.00m
- Net weight: 74,5kg
- Guarantee (+ requested guarantee): 2 + 1 Years
- Control unit: Microcontroller
- Temperature display: Digital
- Coarse debris extraction : 60 MIM
- Automatic self cleaning: Manually
- Filter intake surface: 4200cm2
- Min. flow rate: 10000 l/h
- Max. flow rate: 33000 l/h
Fast Free UK Delivery on orders over £60.00.*
Smaller orders under £60.00 are subject to a £4.95 delivery charge. Delivery will typically be made within 2 - 3 working days but may be extended during peak times.
We Can Offer Next Day Delivery for £7.95*
To meet our deadline for this service you must order before 11.00am to ensure delivery for the next working day. This excludes weekends and bank holidays.
*Extra charges or restrictions will apply to certain UK postcodes. These include parts of Scotland, The Highlands, Northern Ireland and offshore Isles. Please note Next Day delivery is not available to these locations. Please click here for a full list of postcode exclusions and contact us today for a personalised quote.
There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
What's the difference between this and the old version?We Replied:
Dear Colin Thank you for your question. The new drums come with the latest version of the control box and also features a newly designed and more efficient waste collection system. The amount of debris and waste collected has therefore increased compared to the older models, and the controller also has more features such as showing pump blockages. Should you wish to contact us further or to place an order, please call us on 0121 355 7701. Thank you for using our online Q&A system. Kind regards Dan EvertonWednesday 11th, January, 2017
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question