There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
Oase Biotec 36 Filter (Screenmatic)
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
Product Code: 51259 EAN: 4010052572154
The Oase Biotec 36 Screenmatic enables safer and easier removal of coarse substances from the pond. It provides biological-mechanical filtration function in tandem with outstanding technology for extracting coarse pollutants, guaranteeing clear and healthy water with low maintenance.
The solids are withdrawn from the filter system via an extractor sieve and are transported into a collection tank through a permanent cleaning process. This can be easily removed. The Screenmatic drive cleans the sieve continuously and guarantees sustainable flow.
- Effective, mechanical and safe extraction of coarse pollutants, and thus significantly longer service life
- Collection tanks for simple removal of extracted coarse pollutants
- Low level of mechanical stress on the biological filter elements
- Extractor sieve is cleaned automatically
- Optimum growth of filter biology thanks to different filter media with extensive settlement surfaces
- 3 Year Guarantee
Biotec 36 Details:
- Length: 120cm
- Width: 80cm
- Height: 76cm
- Max Flow Rate: 23,000 l/h
- Inlet Stepped Hose Adaptor: 2 x 1" to 1½"
- Outlet: 100mm
- Number of Blue Filter Sponges: 18
- Number of Red Filter Sponges: 18
- Special Granulate: 18kg
- Course Pollutant Extraction: 300 Micron
- Suitable for Ponds with Fish Stock: 70 m³ / 70,000L
- Suitable for Ponds to Max: 140 m³ / 140,000L
- Weight: 109 kg
*Additional delivery charges may apply to the following destinations: Isle of Wight, Isles of Scilly, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and Scottish Highlands. Please contact us for a customised delivery quote.
Questions and Answers
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question