The BioTec Premium 80000 EGC is an intelligent filter system with an integrated high powered pressure pump. Flow through rates can reach up to 15,000 litres per hour.
It's perfectly suited for Ponds ranging from Nature Ponds to 40m3 Fish Ponds. Debris is filtered and extracted by the automated contamination flush which forces out the filtered debris inside the drum.
The integrated high-pressure pump flushes the drum of any debris by using its own freshly cleaned water.
A MicroController system monitors and controls the main functions and is extremely easy to use.
3-year Guarantee after registering your item with Oase.
BioTec 80000 Features:
- Max Flow Rate of up to 12,500 Litres Per Hour
- Minimum Flow Rate of 7,500 Litres Per Hour
- Suitable for Nature Ponds up to 80m3 and Fish Ponds up to 40m3
- Drum Filter Technology Automatically Extracts Debris
- MicroController System Monitors and Controls the Functions
- Integrated High Quality Pressure Pump
- Noise Damping Design for Low Sound Output
- Filtration Capacity to 150um
- Easily Removeable Sieve Elements
- Easy garden control compatable
Oase Premium 80000 Dimensions:
- Length: 88.5cm
- Width: 67.5cm
- Height: 82cm
- Weight: 65kg
- Install Height Above Water: 51cm
Power and Cables:
- Rated voltage 230 V / 50 Hz
- Power Consumption: 5W
- Power Consumption Cleaning: 670W
- Cable Length: 5 and 1 Metre Cables
- Flush Pump: 4 Bar
- Number of Outlets: 1
- Outlet Size: DN110
- Number of Inlets: 1
- Inlet Size: 50mm / 2"
- Sludge Discharge: DN75
- Flush Through: DN110
- Connection Bitron Eco 120 – 240 W, Bitron C 36 – 110 W
- Max Blue Filter Foams: 4
- Max Red Filter Foams: 2