Offering double door access, the Raven 8ft x 8ft Wide Greenhouse, is part of a highly popular range suitable for wheelbarrows and similar large garden equipment.
Uniquely for a greenhouse, Swallow craftsmen use ThermoWood® to build the frame. This is heat treated timber that has a minimal amount of moisture, so preventing shrinkage, expansion, warping and decay. Preservatives are therefore not required.
The end result is a traditional greenhouse constructed with a contemporary material that is very strong, durable and with an extended lifespan.
There are two opening roof vents that create ideal growing conditions within the greenhouse and very useful staging along one side comes as standard. Toughened glass lets in plenty of light and is sealed with high quality silicone.
In addition to standard features, options include a Combination Shed to greatly increase storage and working space. Plants love rainwater, so you can also fit a gutter and downpipe to enable re-cycling.
8x8 Raven Greenhouse Features:
- ThermoWood®: Heat treated Scandinavian timber that's rot and warp resistant
- Glazing bars: 58mm x 34mm finished size
- Bottom Tongue & Groove: 12mm boards, 390mm long
- Doors: Double with mortice lock and aluminium handles
- Glazing: 3mm toughened safety glass, slid into a groove and sealed with quality silicone
- Joints: All the cut shapes are jointed with a clear plastic H section
- Roof Vents: 2 large roof vents with automatic openers
- Staging: Full length on one side with centre support.
- Finial: A specially turned apex finial for that classic look.
- Capping: The ridge and top vents are sealed with a specially machined timber capping.
- Damp Barrier: A 20mm black PVC section is screwed to the bottom
- Stainless Steel Nails: Used to fix all tongue and grooved boards
- Delivery and installation included in price
8x8 Raven Dimensions:
- Gable width: 2660mm (8ft 9ins)
- Length: 2550mm (8ft 4ins)
- Eaves height: 1730mm (5ft 8ins)
- Ridge height: 2660mm (8ft 9ins)
- Door width: 1200mm (3ft 11ins)
- Door height: 1980mm (6ft 6ins)
Dimensions do not include any applicable overhang or guttering, so please ensure that there is sufficient space around your proposed greenhouse base without obstruction, for it to be sited and installed successfully.
Note: Larger 10ft x 8ft and smaller 6ft x 8ft versions of this greenhouse is available.
Optional Extras for your Swallow Greenhouse
Staging along one side is included as standard in your Swallow GB Greenhouse, however, an additional High Level Shelf and Extra Staging on the end to make an L shape is an option. The Hunter Gutter and Downpipe Kit allows you to collect and re-use rainwater - the best water for all plants - this is available as an optional extra below.
Please Note: Imagery may show Kingfisher greenhouses of a different size and with optional extras that must be purchased separately. A suitable flat, level and sturdy base must be prepared before the delivery / Installation date to ensure a hassle free installation.