With double door access, the Raven 10ft x 8ft Wide Greenhouse, is one of a very popular range that is ideal for wheelbarrows and similar large garden equipment.
Although traditional in design, Swallow craftsmen have uniquely used ThermoWood® for the frame. This is timber has been heat treated to reduce moisture and resin to a minimum. This prevents shrinkage and expansion, making warping and decay very unlikely.
Preservatives are not required for a greenhouse that is extremely strong, very durable and with an increased lifespan.
Growing conditions within the greenhouse are ideal with four automatic vents and useful staging fitted along one side as standard. Light flows through toughened glass and the glazing is sealed with high quality silicone.
Together with standard features, optional extras include a Combination Shed. Connected to one end, this will add both storage and working space. A rainwater collection kit can also be employed to make re-cycling simple.
10x8 Raven Greenhouse Features:
- ThermoWood®: Heat treated Scandinavian timber that's rot and warp resistant
- Glazing bars: 58mm x 34mm finished size
- Bottom Tongue & Groove: 12mm boards, 390mm long
- Doors: Double with mortice lock and aluminium handles
- Glazing: 3mm toughened safety glass, slid into a groove and sealed with quality silicone
- Joints: All the cut shapes are jointed with a clear plastic H section
- Roof Vents: 4 large roof vents with automatic openers
- Staging: Full length on one side with centre support.
- Finial: A specially turned apex finial for that classic look.
- Capping: The ridge and top vents are sealed with a specially machined timber capping.
- Damp Barrier: A 20mm black PVC section is screwed to the bottom
- Stainless Steel Nails: Used to fix all tongue and grooved boards
- Delivery and installation included in price
10x8 Raven Dimensions:
- Gable width: 2660mm (8ft 9ins)
- Length: 3180mm (10ft 5ins)
- Eaves height: 1730mm (5ft 8ins)
- Ridge height: 2660mm (8ft 9ins)
- Door width: 1200mm (3ft 11ins)
- Door height: 1980mm (6ft 6ins)
Dimensions do not include any applicable overhang or guttering, so please ensure that there is sufficient space around your proposed greenhouse base without obstruction, for it to be sited and installed successfully.
Note: Larger 12ft x 8ft and smaller 8ft x 8ft versions of this greenhouse is available.
Optional Extras for your Swallow Greenhouse
Staging along one side is included as standard in your Swallow GB Greenhouse, however, an additional High Level Shelf and Extra Staging on the end to make an L shape is an option. The Hunter Gutter and Downpipe Kit allows you to collect and re-use rainwater - the best water for all plants - this is available as an optional extra below.
Please Note: Imagery may show Kingfisher greenhouses of a different size and with optional extras that must be purchased separately. A suitable flat, level and sturdy base must be prepared before the delivery / Installation date to ensure a hassle free installation.