There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
Elite Craftsman 6ft x 10ft PACKAGE Greenhouse
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
An Elite Craftsman 6ft 3ins x 10ft 5ins Package is the perfect choice if you want a greenhouse that comes ready equipped with a host of accessories.
You can start growing a flourishing mixture of plants immediately in a working space that's light and spacious with generous space for storage and a range of optional accessories that are now installed as standard.
The aluminium frame resists rust and warp, it should be maintenance free and is braced for extra strength. Although silver is the standard colour, there is a choice of five others. As the single door slides open you'll notice the low threshold that's step free.
A louvre is added to the roof vents from the bespoke version, both can be operated automatically. Horticultural glass, that can be swapped to toughened if desired, lets the light flood in on the growing area. Shelving and staging feature along the sides and a rainwater collection kit is located outside connected to integral gutters. There are many other options that can be purchased separately such as bar capping to secure glazing, a tool stand and fly screen.
Not practical, but guaranteed to enhance an already attractive structure, would be a finial and crestings along the ridge.
Elite Craftsman Package Features:
- Single Door with Finger Tip Control
- Low Threshold (suitable for wheelchairs and wheelbarrows)
- Integral built in base
- Strong integral gutters and robust eaves
- Choice of glazing options (horticultural or toughened glass)
- Roof vent (4 sq ft) and automatic opener
- Five blade louvre vent and automatic opener
- Two slat diamond shelf to greenhouse length
- Diamond staging to greenhouse length
- Rainwater collection kit
- Tying eyes (6)
- High ridge and eaves
- Stainless steel, not galvanised, clips to prevent rust
- Door lock and door handle
- Maintenance free, rigid aluminium frame, will not rust, warp or rot
- Comprehensive instruction manual
- Door Opening Width: 600mm (2ft 0ins)
- Door Height: 1750mm (5ft 9ins)
- External Height To Ridge: 2.122m (6ft 11.5ins)*
- External Height To Eaves: 1.292m (4ft 3in)*
- External Width: 1900mm (6ft 3ins)
- External Length: 3205mm (10ft 5ins)
* inc. integral base
Please note that the photographs illustrate a 6ft 3ins x 6ft 4ins greenhouse and show both standard features that are listed above and optional accessories that can be purchased separately.
Click here for the bespoke Craftsman 6ft 3ins x 10ft 5ins Greenhouse.
Select Your Options
What's Included in Your Package
Option 1 > Choose Your Frame Colour
Please select from the following ten frame colours. Milled Silver aluminium is pre-selected by default and is the standard option. However, powder coated frame options are also available at an additional cost.
The Total Cost (inc. VAT and delivery*) appears at the top right of this page and changes as you select your options.
Option 2 > Choose Your Greenhouse Glass
We offer three different types of glazing: 3mm Horticultural Glass which is pre-selected by default, but you can upgrade to single sheet Toughened Glass or 6mm Polycarbonate Glazing here.
As Horticultural Glass is included in your frame price it is a NO COST option. The additional cost of Toughened Glass or Polycarbonate Glazing is indicated below.
Please Note: Greenhouse glass images below are for guidance only.
Option 3 > Delivery Options
Standard Delivery within Mainland England, Wales and Mainland Scotland is Included.
However, delivery to the Scottish Highlands, Remote Areas, Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland will unfortunately be charged extra due to transport costs. All Offshore Islands will require a separate quotation.
Delivery Note: Someone must be in attendance on delivery day between 8am - 6pm.
Our greenhouse prices include V.A.T. and Delivery anywhere within mainland UK except Highlands and Offshore Islands which will incur a separate delivery charge. We can even deliver to the Channel Isles and arrange the VAT element for you. In all instances please contact us for a personalised quote.
Delivery will usually be made within 28 working days. Non-standard colour options may be extended. Any problems relating to the product must be reported within 7 days from receipt of delivery.
- Goods are delivered via large lorries (High: 11ft 4ins Long: 30ft Wide: 8ft 6ins. Class II 15 ton) so please ensure that access can be made to your delivery address.
- Delivery is on a curbside basis only.
- If glass has been ordered it is packaged in a crate and is lifted off by either tail lift or pallet truck.
- Deliveries are unable to be moved over gravel, grass or up steps and the driver is unable to carry products through homes or gardens.
If you find any of our official and genuine Halls products advertised and in stock at any of our competitors we will try our best to match the price. Simply Contact Us if this is the case and we will do our best.
Elite Greenhouse Information
Please Note: Some retailers offer non-genuine copies of Elite greenhouse frames or Elite frames along with non-genuine glazing, bases, powder coating, staging and accessories. When purchasing from GardenSite, you are buying 100% genuine and official Elite products including the frame, glazing and accessories. All painted frames are protectively wrapped; all bases are aluminium; all fittings are stainless steel and only high tensile bolts are used.
Questions and Answers
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question