There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
Shire Corner 8 x 8 ft Pressure Treated Double Door Shed
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
Product Code: CNRS0808PSL-1AA EAN: 5060490130248
Intelligently designed so that it fits snugly into what maybe a neglected section of your garden, you'll find the Shire Corner 8ft x 8ft Shed is perfect for storage and many other uses.
With a ten year manufacturer's guarantee, it will be a long term acquisition, constructed from durable slow grown European timber that's sourced responsibly and pressure treated to ensure rot resistance.
The smooth planed shiplap cladding is both attractive and weatherproof, and the OSB roof, which is covered by quality mineral felt, is similarly sturdy, as is the tongue & groove floor.
It's easy to move about inside the shed due to the high ridge and eaves, and two large windows provide plenty of light. So, with the doors open during the summer, the shed becomes a very pleasant place to spend time.
A hasp and staple secures the doors, this along with everything else you need to assemble the shed yourself is supplied. There is also the other option of a professional installation.
Timber Shed Features:
- High Quality Northern European Shiplap Boards
- Fits Neatly Into Corners
- Attractive Rustic Appearance
- Pressure Treated For A Long Lasting Life
- Door Fitted With Hasp & Staple
- Roof Is A Solid Sheet Of OSB Board
- Floor Made From Tongue & Groove Timber
- All Fixings, Roof Felt & Assembly Instructions Included
- Includes 10-Year Manufacturer's Guarantee
- External Ridge Height: 220cm (7ft 3ins)
- External Eaves Height: 200cm (6ft 7ins)
- Internal Ridge Height: 207cm (6ft 9ins)
- Internal Eaves Height: 192cm (6ft 4ins)
- Overall Width: 234cm (7ft 8ins)
- Overall Depth: 234cm (7ft 8ins)
- Base Width: 225cm (7ft 5ins)
- Base Depth: 225cm (7ft 5ins)
- Internal Width: 218cm (7ft 2ins)
- Internal Depth: 218cm (7ft 2ins)
- Door Height: 173cm (5ft 8ins)
- Door Width: 136cm (4ft 6ins)
- Window Height: 81cm (2ft 8ins)
- Window Width: 81cm (2ft 8ins)
- Framing Size: 34mm x 34mm
- Weight: 330kg
Fast Delivery within England, Wales & Mainland Scotland.
Delivery is normally within 7-14 Working Days for In Stock products but may be slightly longer to Scotland. Unfortunately, due to carrier restrictions, we cannot deliver Shire branded products to Scottish Highlands, Offshore Islands, Isles or to the following postcodes; BT, GY, HS, IM, IV, JE, KW, PA20-78, PH19-44, ZE.
Delivery will typically be made within 7-14 working days but may be extended during busy times of the year.
The designated carrier will contact you in order to book a delivery date from future available delivery dates. From then on, you will receive a tracking link so that you can follow your delivery online, as well as receive text message updates if a mobile phone number is provided during checkout.
Vehicles We Use
Items are usually delivered on a 3.5 tonne lorry via a 3rd party carrier. Should you have any concerns with restricted access to your property we ask you to contact us prior to placing an order.
Unloading Of Your Delivery
Due to the large nature of this product, delivery will be made to the front of the property to the nearest location or driveway. We cannont commit to drivers carrying these items inside your home or through to a back garden. When the item is delivered on a pallet, the pallet and packaging are non-returnable. Goods can only be manoeuvred on a flat and level surface (i.e. not a gravel driveway) by a pallet truck. On some occasions the driver will split the package to assist with manoeuvring of the item. Once you are happy, we will ask you to check the condition of the goods and sign for the delivery.
Questions and Answers
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question