There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
Asgard 7ft 4ins x 14ft 6ins Motorbike Gladiator Plus 1 Garage
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
Product Code: ASGGLAMOTPLUS1***
With a solid, secure construction, the Asgard Motorbike Gladiator Plus 1 Garage has been rigorously tested to provide you with the ultimate in secure motorbike storage that will last for years to come.
Constructed from weatherproof galvanised steel, the Gladiator Plus 1 Motorbike garage is one of the strongest sheds in the entire Asgard collection. This unit achieved a level 1 rating from the Loss Prevention Certification Board (LPCB) and an approved status from both the police and the UK Locksmiths Association giving you an unmatched level of security.
Inside you'll find ample amounts of storage space for your motorbikes and any other accessories you wish to store. Condensation is combatted with built in ventilation in the middle panels as well as hidden roof vents, this also encourages air flow to keep odours to a minimum, perfect for keeping your bikes and equipment dry through the hot summer or winter months.
- Constructed from Thick Galvanised Steel, Heavy-weight and Secure
- Accredited by Uk Locksmith Association, Police, Secured by Design and Level 1 Approved LPCB Certificate
- Rust Resistant Polyester Powder Paint Coating
- Large Double Doors for Easy Access
- Heavy Deadbolts and Pick/Drill Resistant 5 Point Lock
- Vented Side Panels and Hidden Roof Vents to Minimise Condensation
- Designed & Manufactured in the UK
- 10-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Includes Fixing Bolts to Anchor Garage to the Ground
- Includes Easy Access Entry Ramp
- Includes Heavy Duty Hook Rail
- Includes 4x Easy Fit Shelves
- Includes Electric Box Mounting Brackets (qualified electrician required to install power units)
- Includes Steel Floor with Protective Wooden Top Floor
- Includes 2 Keys Supplied as Standard
- External Height: 207cm (6ft 8ins)
- External Width: 224m (7ft 4ins)
- External Depth: 442cm (14ft 6ins)
- Door Aperture: 169cm (5ft 6ins) x 142cm (4ft 7ins)
- Internal Height to Apex: 198cm (6ft 6ins)
- Internal Height to Eaves: 182cm (5ft 11ins)
- Internal Width: 214cm (7ft 0ins)
- Internal Depth: 431cm (14ft 1ins)
- Recommended Base Size: 241cm (7ft 10ins) x 494cm (16ft 2ins)
- Weight: 539kg (1188lbs)
Fast Free Delivery to the majority of mainland England, Wales & Scotland.
Free delivery applies to the majority of mainland England, Wales and Scotland postcodes. However, extra charges will apply to remote areas as deemed by our delivery carrier, unfortunately, we have no control over these extra charges as these products are delivered via a special delivery team.
Postcodes deemed as a remote area include: AB, IV, KW, TR and will incur an additional delivery charge as per the delivery options on the product page.
Unfortunately, Asgard products can not be delivered to any offshore isles or islands including Isle of Wight/Man, Northern Irelands or the Republic of Ireland.
Delivery may be extended during busy times of the year. For larger products, the carrier will call and book in a convenient delivery date. For other products, a delivery date will be provided by email from the carrier, which will include a link to allow tracking online.
Vehicles We Use
Items will be delivered on larger lorries which can get to most places it's typically, a 7.5-ton lorry which is about the size of a dustbin lorry, this will depend on the item that is being delivered and should you have any concerns with restricted access to your property we ask you to contact us prior to placing an order.
Unloading Of Your Delivery
Due to the nature of this product, delivery will be made to the front of the property to the nearest location. Our drivers will not carry these items inside your home or back garden. When the item is delivered on a pallet, the pallet and packaging are non-returnable and the goods can only be manoeuvred on a flat and level surface (i.e. not a gravel driveway) by a pallet truck. On some occasions the driver will split the package to assist with manoeuvring of the item. Once you are happy, we will ask you to check the condition of the goods and sign for the delivery.
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question