There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
As the smallest of the SpinClean pressure filters from PondXpert, the SpinClean 4500 is ideal for use in smaller sized ponds up to 4500 litres in volume.
This extremely effective pond filter has become increasingly popular in recent times not only due to its fantastic results but also due to its easy to use cleaning function.
This 'SpinClean' function means that you don't have to remove the interior media every time it needs maintenance. Rather, when you are instructed to do so by the waste indicator, you simply need to:
- Turn off the pump
- Turn the blue dial to 'Clean'
- Turn the handle, which cleans the interior sponges
- Turn the pump back on and watch as dirty water escapes through the dedicated waste outlet
- Once the escaping water turns clear, turn the pump off
- Turn the blue dial back to 'Pond'
- Switch the pump back on
As well as the fine and coarse foams removing a significant amount of debris from the pond, the filter also utilizes an integrated 11w UVC for added biological filtration, preventing the build-up of algae and green water.
- Excellent Build Quality
- Pressurized Pond Filter
- UVC Working Indicator
- Waste Indicator Pops Up when Sponges Need Cleaning
- Easy to Use Backflush System
- Simple Spin Clean Filter Function
- Includes Integrated 11W UVC for Clean and Clear Water
- Includes 2x Yellow (Fine) and 2x Blue (Coarse) Graduated Foams
- Includes 2 Years Manufacturer's Guarantee
|Chamber Capacity:||16 Litres|
|For Ponds Up To:||4500 Litres|
|Guarantee:||2 Years Limited|
|Height:||41cm (1ft 4in)|
|Power Cable Length:||2.5m|
|UVC Power:||11 Watts|
Fast Free Delivery within Mainland UK on orders over £60.00.
We offer free mainland UK delivery on orders over £60.00. Smaller orders under £60.00 are subject to a £6.95 delivery charge. Delivery will typically be made within 3 - 5 working days but may be extended during busy times of the year.
Extra charges will apply to certain locations for example Isle of Wight and Offshore Islands. In some cases we can even deliver outside the mainland e.g. Channel Isles and arrange the VAT element for you. In all instances please contact us today for a personalised quote.
We Can Offer Next Day Delivery for £9.95.
To meet our deadline for this service you must order before 11.00am to ensure delivery for the next working day. This excludes weekends and bank holidays.
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question