The Hozelock Aquaforce 6000 Filter Pump is a larger than the 1000-4000 models in physical size and comes with a secondary intake which allows it to suck water from two areas of the pond.
Due to it’s secondary intake this means less stagnant areas of water for larger ponds, all you will need is pipe and a secondary intake cage to set this up.
The maximum pumping height is 3.5 metres. At 1 metre the flow rate will be 5500 litres (1220 gallons) per hour.
As with the smaller models, the 6000 includes a wildlife protection cage which will stop smaller wildlife in the pond being sucked into the pump, this can be removed for ponds without wildlife and the pump will also handle large debris because of this, sending it to your filter.
Complete with a Hozelock 3 year guarantee from your purchase date.
- 3 Year Guarantee
- Conical impeller - maximises performance
- Self Cooling System - gives continuously perfect conditions
- Ceramic Bearings - maximise pump life
- Large cage surface area – reduces cage clogging & improves purity
- Wildlife Protection System - protects small fish etc from the pump
- Carry handle - easy lifting in and out of the pond
Hozelock Aquaforce 6000 Specs:
- 6000 litres / 1320 gallons per hour max flow rate.
- 65 watts power consumption.
- 3.5 metre /11 foot 5 inches maximum pumping height.
- 25-40mm inlet / outlet size.
- 10 metres / 33 feet of electrical cable.
What Comes With Your Pump:
- Stepped 25, 32 and 40mm hosetail.
- Secondary intake and hosetail.
- Ball joint for variable direction of the hosetail.
- Aquamax pump with 10 metres of cable.
- Strainer cage.
- Wildlife protection cage.
Help to Protect Natural Wildlife
This aquaforce pump comes with a secondary internal removeable cage with holes of only 2mm to help protect any smaller pond inhabitants.