The Aquaforce 12000 includes a variable flow adjuster, which controls the flow into the filter or the power of the waterfall, and can be used amphibiously.
The second inlet allows a skimmer to be used to draw water from the pond surface, while the wildlife protection system prevents small fish, frogs and newts from being drawn into the pump.
The Aquaforce 12,000 incorporates an exclusive Wildlife Protection System, which stops small fish, newts and frogs from accessing the pump.
All you need to do is place to pump in your pond, attach pipe and wire it into your electrical supply, the pump will send the water to your desired location, whether that’s your filter or straight to a waterfall.
Suitable for all sizes of pond, if you have wildlife present in the pond then the removable wildlife protection cage will prevent them from being sucked into the pump.
3 year guarantee from purchase date against manufacturing defects.
- 3 Year Guarantee
- Conical impeller - maximises performance
- Self Cooling System - gives continuously perfect conditions
- Ceramic Bearings - maximise pump life
- Large cage surface area – reduces cage clogging & improves water purity
- Wildlife Protection System - protects small fish, newts, frogs, etc from accessing the pump
- Carry handle - easy lifting in and out of the pond
Helps to Protect Natural Wildlife
This Aquaforce pump comes with a secondary internal removable cage with holes of only 2mm to help protect any smaller pond inhabitants.
- Maximum flow litres per hour - 12000
- Maximum head - 5 metres(16ft 4ins)
- Cable length - 10 metres
- Size, without attachments(L x W x D) - 33 x 14 x 28cm
- Watts - 130w
- Pipe size accepted - 25,32 & 40mm
- Solids handling range - 2mm or 10mm