Black Corrugated Hose (25mm / 1ins) per metre - (BER202)
Black Corrugated Hose (32mm / 1 1/4ins) per metre - (BER203)
Hozelock Aquaforce 1000 Filter Pump
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
Product Code: 1580 EAN: 5010646052108
The Hozelock Aquaforce 1000 Filter Pump is a solids handling pump which can pump water to the top of a waterfall or straight into your filter box.
Lying flat or standing up on the bottom of your pond, this 1000 litre per hour pump will send water through a pipe to your chosen destination, whether that’s into a filter, to feed your watercourse or just to circulate water to add oxygen.
Pumping to a height of 1.5 metres, and the flow rate at 1 metre is still an impressive 700 litres / 155 gallons per hour.
Included with the pump is a removable wildlife protection cage which will prevent newts or other small aquatic life being sucked into the pump, for non-wildlife ponds this can be easily removed. With the wildlife cage inside the pump can handle solids up to 2mm, with the cage removed it will handle solids of up to 5mm in size allowing less debris in the pond.
A 3-year guarantee is included with the Hozelock Aquaforce 1000. This means that the pump is covered against any faults which may occur due to a manufacturing fault.
- 3 Year Guarantee
- Conical impeller - maximises performance
- Self Cooling System - gives continuously perfect conditions
- Ceramic Bearings - maximise pump life
- Large cage surface area – reduces cage clogging & improves water purity
- Wildlife Protection System - protects small fish, newts, frogs, etc from accessing the pump
- Carry handle - easy lifting in and out of the pond
Hozelock Aquaforce 1000 Specification:
- Size, without attachments - 28.5 x 23.5 x 13 cm (L x W x D)
- 1000 litres / 220 gallons per hour maximum flow rate.
- 25 watts power consumption.
- 1.5 metre /5 foot maximum head height.
- 25-40mm inlet / outlet size.
- 10 metres / 33 feet of electrical cable.
- Solids handling range - 2mm or 6mm
Included with your Aquamax 1000 Pump:
- Stepped 25, 32 and 40mm hosetail
- Ball joint for variable direction of the hosetail.
- Aquamax pump with 10 metres of cable.
- Strainer cage.
- Wildlife protection cage.
May We Also Suggest
Fast Free Delivery within Mainland UK over £40.00.
Smaller orders under £40.00 are subject to a £4.95 delivery charge. Delivery will typically be made within 2 - 3 working days but may be extended during busy times of the year. Extra charges will apply to certain locations for example Isle of Wight and Islands. In some cases we can even deliver outside the mainland e.g. Channel Isles and arrange the VAT element for you. In all instances please contact us today for a personalised quote.
We Can Offer Next Day Delivery for £6.95.
To meet our deadline for this service you must order before 11.00am to ensure delivery for the next working day. This excludes weekends and bank holidays.
There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
Questions and Answers
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question