The striking new Aquaforce 15000 comes complete with an exclusive Wildlife Protection System, which protects small fish, newts and frogs from accessing the pump.
The large surface area of the cage, ensures that the maximum amount of waste is collected and pumped to the filter system.
The Aquaforce 15000 can work amphibiously, while the second inlet allows a skimmer which can draw water from the surface of the pond to be used.The variable flow control adjuster, allows the flow of water to the waterfall or filter to be adjusted and also regulates the volume of water drawn from the second inlet.
Pumping up to a maximum head height of 5.7 metres (18 feet and 7 inches) which is great if you have a really tall waterfall or your filter is situated at a big height from the pond’s water surface.
- 3 Year Guarantee
- Conical impeller - maximises performance
- Self Cooling System - gives continuously perfect conditions
- Ceramic Bearings - maximise pump life
- Large cage surface area – reduces cage clogging & improves purity
- Wildlife Protection System - protects small fish etc from the pump
- Carry handle - easy lifting in and out of the pond
- Hozelock Aquaforce 15000 Filter Pump
Hozelock 15000 Aquaforce Specifics
- 15000 litres / 3300 gallons per hour.
- 13100 litres / 2880 gallons per hour at 1 metre head height.
- 5.7 metres max head height.
- Pipe sizes accepted are 25, 32 and 40mm.
- 33 feet / 10 metres of cable.
Help to Protect Natural Wildlife
This Aquaforce pump comes with a secondary internal removable cage with holes of only 2mm to help protect any smaller pond inhabitants.
The 3-year guarantee can will give you peace of mind that if something malfunctions due to manufacturing defects you’ll be covered.
Included with the pump is the strainer cage, wildlife protection cage, stepped hosetails, ball joint for variable pipe angles and secondary intake.