There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
Forest Xtend 3.0 Plus Garden Office
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
A Forest Xtend 3.0+ garden building is 9ft by 9ft in size and offers a great opportunity for you to make the most of your garden whatever the weather. A practical structure that can be an office, studio, or hobby room away from domestic distractions.
The attractive design of the Xtend 3.0+ is also very energy efficient, built with structural insulating panels and fitted with double glazed doors and windows. This ensures the cabin's interior warmer during the winter and cooler during the summer, is easily accessible and a welcoming environment, bright with sunlight streaming through the generous glazing, and the windows open for ventilation if required during the warmer months.
Forest's weatherproof external tongue & groove cladding through the Xtend building can be painted to complement your garden but the timber is kiln dried and needs no treatment over its long life span. Primed MDF paneled walls and ceiling create an attractive interior and, to ensure the security of any valuable items, the easily accessible double doors have a 7-point multi-lock.
The flat pent roof could have been covered in traditional felt but Forest has chosen durable EPDM rubber that has a far longer life expectancy, and does not tear, rot or blister. Structurally guaranteed for 15 years, this is a UK manufactured garden building and, because only high-quality materials have been used, a 15-year structural guarantee is offered.
This Xtend 3.0+ garden building was featured on ITV's Love Your Garden with Alan Titchmarsh. You can read all about it in our latest blog post here.
- Modern-Design Xtend 3.0 Plus 9ft x 9ft Home Office Garden Building
- Pre-Insulated To Stay Cooler In The Summer & Warmer In The Winter
- Ready-to-Paint Inside & Out to Personalise To Your Taste & Use
- UPVC Doors & Windows with Double Glazing Safety Glass
- Super Thick 117mm Walls Combining SIPs Panels, Cladding & Cavities
- Wall & Roof Cavity For Easy Installation of Lights & Electrics (Parts Not Included)
- Guaranteed To Last with Forest Xtend 3.0+ 15-Year Structural Guarantee
- Core Walls: 97mm Thick Structural Insulated Panels (SIPs)
- External Cladding: 15mm Thick Timber Cladding Panels Cut To Size
- Internal Cladding: 9mm Primed MDF Cladding Panels Cut To Size
- Internal Floor: 97mm Thick Structural Insulated Panels (SIPs) with 11mm MDF Topper
- Pent Roof: 100mm Insulation with EPDM 1.2mm Black Rubber Liner & Grey Fascias
- Double Doors: On The Front with 7-Point Lock & Ultion Three-Star Security Barrel
- Windows: One ½ Openable at Front & One ½ Openable On The Side
- Overall Height: 250cm (8ft 2ins)
- Overall Width: 298cm (9ft 9ins)
- Overall Depth: 290cm (9ft 6ins)
- Base Width: 297cm (9ft 9ins)
- Base Depth: 250cm (8ft 2ins)
- Height To Eaves: 240cm (7ft 10ins)
- Internal Height: 207cm (6ft 9ins)
- Internal Width: 265cm (8ft 8ins)
- Internal Depth: 215cm (7ft)
- Door Opening Height: 195cm (6ft 5ins)
- Door Opening Width (Each): 75cm (2ft 6ins)
- External Wall Cladding: 15mm
- Internal Wall Cladding: 9mm
- Roof Thickness: 122mm (100mm Insulation + 11mm Inner/Outer Boards)
- Floor Thickness: 108mm (97mm SIP Panel + 11mm MDF Cladding)
- Double Glazing Thickness: 28mm (4mm Pane, 20mm Air Gap, 4mm Pane)
- Door UPVC: uPVC Reinforced 5 Chamber
- Window UPVC: uPVC 5 Chamber
- UPVC Colour: Anthracite Grey with White Interior
- Weight: 1800kg
- Brand: Forest
- Model: XTEND3.0+
- Product Name: Forest Xtend 3.0+
Fast Free Delivery within Mainland UK.
In some cases we can even deliver outside the mainland e.g. Channel Isles and arrange the VAT element for you. In all instances please contact us today for a personalised quote.
Delivery will typically be made within 4 - 6 weeks but may be extended during busy times of the year. For larger products, the carrier will call and book in a convenient delivery date. For other products, a delivery date will be provided by email from the carrier, which will include a link to allow tracking online.
If you have purchased an installation service with us, available on selected Forest branded sheds, structures and buildings then this is completed after successful delivery of the product and is generally completed with 2 - 4 weeks following. After successful delivery, you will be contacted directly by the installers to book in an installation date. Please ensure that you have checked the delivery for all components and keep in a safe, dry place until the installation occurs.
Please note that this service is assembly only. It does not include laying bases or disassembling existing buildings.
Installation/assembly is excluded in the following postcodes BT, GY, HS, IM, IV, JE, KA, KW PA, PH, PO, TR, ZE, and any other offshore islands, highlands, or countries.
Vehicles We Use
Items will be delivered on larger lorries which can get to most places it's typically, a 7.5 ton lorry which is about the size of a dustbin lorry, this will depend on the item that is being delivered and should you have any concerns with restricted access to your property we ask you to contact us prior to placing an order.
Unloading Of Your Delivery
Due to the nature of this product, delivery will be made to the front of the property to the nearest location. Our drivers will not carry these items inside your home or back garden. When the item is delivered on a pallet, the pallet and packaging are non-returnable and the goods can only be manoeuvred on a flat and level surface (i.e. not a gravel driveway) by a pallet truck. On some occasions the driver will split the package to assist with manoeuvring of the item. Once you are happy, we will ask you to check the condition of the goods and sign for the delivery. Assistance with unloading may be required.
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question