There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
Forest Xtend 3.0 Garden Office
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
A Forest Xtend 3.0 garden building allows you to make full use of your garden or any outside space throughout the year. At 9ft by 9ft in size, it is a versatile structure that can be used as an office or studio away from the distractions of the home.
Its outstanding design includes energy-efficient features that are so important in creating an outdoor working environment and include the use of structural insulating panels together with a double glazed UPVC door and windows to ensure the interior is agreeably bright and warm. For extra cooling during warmer weather, one of the windows opens if a cool breeze is required.
Externally, the building benefits from tongue and groove cladding, which is both good-looking and long-lasting, the natural wood can be painted if preferred but it is kiln dried and has a long life span without needing treatment. Once inside, you'll discover primed-MDF paneled walls and ceiling, also insulated, and security for any of your valuable belongings is provided by a 7 point multi lock fitted to the door.
EPDM rubber is used to waterproof the flat pent roof, this is much superior to traditional felt as it is far more durable, won't tear or blister, and has a life expectancy of 50 years. Manufactured in the UK, this Xtend 3.0 building from Forest is structurally guaranteed for 15 years, for peace of mind on its quality and build.
- Modern-Design 9ft x 9ft Home Office Garden Building
- Pre-Insulated To Stay Cooler In The Summer & Warmer In The Winter
- Ready-to-Paint Inside & Out to Personalise To Your Taste & Use
- UPVC Doors & Windows with Double Glazing Safety Glass
- Super Thick 117mm Walls Combining SIPs Panels, Cladding & Cavities
- Wall & Roof Cavity For Easy Installation of Lights & Electrics (Parts Not Included)
- Guaranteed To Last with Forest's 15-Year Structural Guarantee
- Core Walls: 97mm Thick Structural Insulated Panels (SIPs)
- External Cladding: 15mm Thick Timber Cladding Panels Cut To Size
- Internal Cladding: 9mm Primed MDF Cladding Panels Cut To Size
- Internal Floor: 97mm Thick Structural Insulated Panels (SIPs) with 11mm MDF Topper
- Pent Roof: 100mm Insulation with EPDM 1.2mm Black Rubber Liner & Grey Fascias
- Single Door: On The Front with 7-Point Lock & Ultion Three-Star Security Barrel
- Windows: Two Fixed at Front & One Side ¼ Openable
- Overall Height: 250cm (8ft 2ins)
- Overall Width: 298cm (9ft 9ins)
- Overall Depth: 290cm (9ft 6ins)
- Base Width: 297cm (9ft 9ins)
- Base Depth: 250cm (8ft 2ins)
- Height To Eaves: 240cm (7ft 10ins)
- Internal Height: 207cm (6ft 9ins)
- Internal Width: 265cm (8ft 8ins)
- Internal Depth: 215cm (7ft)
- Door Opening Height: 195cm (6ft 5ins)
- Door Opening Width: 75cm (2ft 6ins)
- External Wall Cladding: 15mm
- Internal Wall Cladding: 9mm
- Roof Thickness: 122mm (100mm Insulation + 11mm Inner/Outer Boards)
- Floor Thickness: 108mm (97mm SIP Panel + 11mm MDF Cladding)
- Double Glazing Thickness: 28mm (4mm Pane, 20mm Air Gap, 4mm Pane)
- Door UPVC: uPVC Reinforced 5 Chamber
- Window UPVC: uPVC 5 Chamber
- UPVC Colour: Anthracite Grey with White Interior
- Weight: 1800kg
- Brand: Forest
- Model: XTEND3.0
Fast Free Delivery within Mainland UK.
In some cases we can even deliver outside the mainland e.g. Channel Isles and arrange the VAT element for you. In all instances please contact us today for a personalised quote.
Delivery will typically be made within 4 - 6 weeks but may be extended during busy times of the year. For larger products, the carrier will call and book in a convenient delivery date. For other products, a delivery date will be provided by email from the carrier, which will include a link to allow tracking online.
If you have purchased an installation service with us, available on selected Forest branded sheds, structures and buildings then this is completed after successful delivery of the product and is generally completed with 2 - 4 weeks following. After successful delivery, you will be contacted directly by the installers to book in an installation date. Please ensure that you have checked the delivery for all components and keep in a safe, dry place until the installation occurs.
Please note that this service is assembly only. It does not include laying bases or disassembling existing buildings.
Installation/assembly is excluded in the following postcodes BT, GY, HS, IM, IV, JE, KA, KW PA, PH, PO, TR, ZE, and any other offshore islands, highlands, or countries.
Vehicles We Use
Items will be delivered on larger lorries which can get to most places it's typically, a 7.5 ton lorry which is about the size of a dustbin lorry, this will depend on the item that is being delivered and should you have any concerns with restricted access to your property we ask you to contact us prior to placing an order.
Unloading Of Your Delivery
Due to the nature of this product, delivery will be made to the front of the property to the nearest location. Our drivers will not carry these items inside your home or back garden. When the item is delivered on a pallet, the pallet and packaging are non-returnable and the goods can only be manoeuvred on a flat and level surface (i.e. not a gravel driveway) by a pallet truck. On some occasions the driver will split the package to assist with manoeuvring of the item. Once you are happy, we will ask you to check the condition of the goods and sign for the delivery. Assistance with unloading may be required.
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question