There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
Swallow Rook 8x20 ThermoWood Potting Shed with Installation
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
Did You Know? All of our Swallow Timber Greenhouses Include DELIVERY & INSTALLATION in the price!
As the largest in this particular range, the Swallow 8ft x 20ft Rook Potting Shed, is an impressively large structure that will enhance the landscape and become a tremendously productive environment.
Built with ThermoWood® which is extremely durable Scandinavian timber following a heat treatment process, the potting shed is styled attractively and combines a handsome appearance with exciting horticultural possibilities.
Only Swallow greenhouses are built using ThermoWood®. They are designed to last many years, as the moisture in the wood has been extracted and it has negligible expansion and contraction. This means that warping will not occur and there's no need for preservatives as the wood is also very resistant to rot.
The roof is half glazed with silicone sealed toughened glass, so the maximum amount of light is allowed into the shed's interior. Roof vents are fitted with automatic openers so that the optimum growing conditions can easily be maintained.
Staging, that runs the length of the shed, is also standard. This is perfect for a very large number of seed trays and plants. Below the staging, you can store pots, tools and compost, resting on the 12mm thick floor.
At the rear there is further storage opportunities and two shelves. Another can be optioned from the list of extras or you may choose a high shelf over the staging. A further alternative would be guttering and a downpipe that help collect rainwater for re-cycling.
8x20 Rook Potting Shed Features:
- ThermoWood®: Heat treated Scandinavian timber that's rot and warp resistant
- Glazing bars: 58mm x 34mm finished size
- All boards: 12mm finish tongue and groove
- Doors: One with mortice lock and aluminium handles
- Glazing: 3mm toughened safety glass, slid into a groove and sealed with quality silicone
- Joints: All the cut shapes are jointed with a clear plastic H section
- Roof Vents: Two large roof vents with automatic openers plus manual opening end window
- Staging: Full length on one side with centre support plus two rear shelves
- Finial: A specially turned apex finial for that classic look.
- Capping: The ridge and top vents are sealed with a specially machined timber capping
- Fitted floor with plastic runners
- Stainless Steel Nails: Used to fix all tongue and grooved boards
- Vinyl covered roof
- Delivery and installation included in price
8x20 Rook Potting Shed Dimensions:
- Gable width: 2660mm (8ft 9ins)
- Length: 6360mm (20ft 10ins)
- Window Eaves height: 1730mm (5ft 8ins)
- Shed Eaves: 2110mm (6ft 11ins)
- Ridge height: 2235mm (7ft 4ins)
- Door width: 810mm (2ft 6ins)
- Door height: 1980mm (6ft 6ins)
Note: A smaller 8ft x 18ft potting shed is available.
Please Note: Imagery may show greenhouses of a different size and with optional extras that must be purchased separately. A suitable flat, level and sturdy base must be prepared before the delivery / Installation date to ensure a hassle free installation.
Select Your Options
Option 1: Would you like your Greenhouse Painted?
Your Swallow Greenhouse frame can be painted in a multitude of colours at a small additional cost to perfectly match your outdoor space. Alternatively, you may order your greenhouse in the standard and natural looking ThermoWood® finish option.
Option 2: Would you like to add a High Level Shelf?
High-level shelving offers an invaluable storage space for starting off seedlings and general storage of seed packets, gardening tools and gloves, reference books etc.
Option 3: Would you like to add a Rainwater System?
Would you like a Hunter Rainwater System for your greenhouse?
The Hunter Gutter and Downpipe Rainwater System allows you to collect and re-use rainwater - the very best water for all your plants.
Option 4: Please choose a Delivery option -
Additional Accessories for your Greenhouse
Would you like to add any of the below accessories to your greenhouse?
Inclusive delivery and installation is limited to UK Mainland excluding areas 15 miles further North of Glasgow. Areas further than this and Offshore Islands would require a custom quote. Please Contact Us here if this is the case.
A suitable, flat and level base must be prepared prior to the delivery and installation.
If you find any of our products in stock and immediately available, at our competitors we will try out best to match the price. We do not charge extra for delivery or installation, but if you find somewhere cheaper, please Contact Us so that we may try to match the price or beat it.
Questions and Answers
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question
£3,856.00 inc. VATIn Stock