There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
Swallow Rook 8x14 ThermoWood Potting Shed with Installation
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
Delivery and Installation Included in the Price*
Large enough to satisfy a keen gardener who likes to grow their own plants from seed, the 8ft x 14ft Rook Potting Shed is a wonderful place to spend many pleasurable hours.
Very bright due to that generous sealed glazing at the front and a half glazed roof, the interior environment couldn't be much better. Fresh cooling air flows from the roof vents that open automatically even if you are away from home, and another manual opening window increases the ventilation that thriving plants love.
The potting shed will enhance your garden with traditional style for many years as it is constructed from ThermoWood®. This is Scandinavian timber that has had moisture and resin extracted by a heat treatment process. Warp and rot resistant, you don't even have to use preservatives on this tremendously durable wood, saving time and money.
Staging is already located to get maximum benefit from the sunlight, ideal for trays of seedlings to flourish. At the rear are shelves on which to keep all those small gardening items and extras that are easily mislaid. Add an extra shelf if you like from an option list that also includes a gutter and downpipe system to collect and re-cycle rainwater.
8x14 Rook Potting Shed Features:
- ThermoWood®: Heat treated Scandinavian timber that's rot and warp resistant
- Glazing bars: 58mm x 34mm finished size
- All boards: 12mm finish tongue and groove
- Doors: One with mortice lock and aluminium handles
- Glazing: 3mm toughened safety glass, slid into a groove and sealed with quality silicone
- Joints: All the cut shapes are jointed with a clear plastic H section
- Roof Vents: Two large roof vents with automatic openers plus manual opening end window
- Staging: Full length on one side with centre support plus two rear shelves
- Finial: A specially turned apex finial for that classic look.
- Capping: The ridge and top vents are sealed with a specially machined timber capping
- Fitted floor with plastic runners
- Stainless Steel Nails: Used to fix all tongue and grooved boards
- Vinyl covered roof
- Delivery and installation included in price
8x14 Rook Potting Shed Dimensions:
- Gable width: 2660mm (8ft 9ins)
- Length: 4470mm (14ft 8ins)
- Window Eaves height: 1730mm (5ft 8ins)
- Shed Eaves: 2110mm (6ft 11ins)
- Ridge height: 2235mm (7ft 4ins)
- Door width: 810mm (2ft 6ins)
- Door height: 1980mm (6ft 6ins)
Please Note: Imagery may show greenhouses of a different size and with optional extras that must be purchased separately. A suitable flat, level and sturdy base must be prepared before the delivery / Installation date to ensure a hassle free installation.
Select Your Options
Option 1: Would you like your Greenhouse Painted?
Your Swallow Greenhouse frame can be painted in a multitude of colours at a small additional cost to perfectly match your outdoor space. Alternatively, you may order your greenhouse in the standard and natural looking ThermoWood® finish option.
Option 2: Would you like to add a High Level Shelf?
High-level shelving offers an invaluable storage space for starting off seedlings and general storage of seed packets, gardening tools and gloves, reference books etc.
Option 3: Would you like to add a Rainwater System?
Would you like a Hunter Rainwater System for your greenhouse?
The Hunter Gutter and Downpipe Rainwater System allows you to collect and re-use rainwater - the very best water for all your plants.
Option 4: Please choose a Delivery option -
Additional Accessories for your Greenhouse
Would you like to add any of the below accessories to your greenhouse?
Inclusive delivery and installation is limited to UK Mainland excluding areas 15 miles further North of Glasgow. Areas further than this and Offshore Islands would require a custom quote. Please Contact Us here if this is the case.
A suitable, flat and level base must be prepared prior to the delivery and installation.
If you find any of our products in stock and immediately available, at our competitors we will try out best to match the price. We do not charge extra for delivery or installation, but if you find somewhere cheaper, please Contact Us so that we may try to match the price or beat it.
Questions and Answers
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question
£3,116.00 inc. VATIn Stock