There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
Swallow Rook 8x10 ThermoWood Potting Shed
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
Did You Know? All of our Swallow Timber Greenhouses Include DELIVERY & INSTALLATION in the price!
The Rook 8ft x 10ft Potting Shed is perfect for enthusiastic gardeners who require a generous amount of light filled space to sow and propagate plants.
Sunlight will flood into the shed from a half glazed roof while vents make sure that the shed does not over heat. The vents are fitted with automatic openers, so will operate when you are not present, and there is an end window to increase the flow of fresh air.
The shed is built using ThermoWood® which will prevent decay and warping. The Scandinavian timber has been heat treated, removing moisture and resin, it is therefore extremely durable and no preservatives are required.
Glazing is 4mm toughened glass and the 12mm flooring will certainly be appreciated. Staging along the front of the shed is standard, and there are shelves at the rear. An extra shelf is available as an option together with a rainwater collection system.
8x10 Rook Potting Shed Features:
- ThermoWood®: Heat treated Scandinavian timber that's rot and warp resistant
- Glazing bars: 58mm x 34mm finished size
- All boards: 12mm finish tongue and groove
- Doors: One with mortice lock and aluminium handles
- Glazing: 3mm toughened safety glass, slid into a groove and sealed with quality silicone
- Joints: All the cut shapes are jointed with a clear plastic H section
- Roof Vents: Two large roof vents with automatic openers plus manual opening end window
- Staging: Full length on one side with centre support plus two rear shelves
- Finial: A specially turned apex finial for that classic look.
- Capping: The ridge and top vents are sealed with a specially machined timber capping
- Fitted floor with plastic runners
- Stainless Steel Nails: Used to fix all tongue and grooved boards
- Vinyl covered roof
- Delivery and installation included in price
8x10 Rook Potting Shed Dimensions:
- Gable width: 2660mm (8ft 9ins)
- Length: 3180mm (10ft 5ins)
- Window Eaves height: 1730mm (5ft 8ins)
- Shed Eaves: 2110mm (6ft 11ins)
- Ridge height: 2235mm (7ft 4ins)
- Door width: 810mm (2ft 6ins)
- Door height: 1980mm (6ft 6ins)
Dimensions do not include any applicable overhang or guttering, so please ensure that there is sufficient space around your proposed greenhouse base without obstruction, for it to be sited and installed successfully.
Please Note: Imagery may show Kingfisher greenhouses of a different size and with optional extras that must be purchased separately. A suitable flat, level and sturdy base must be prepared before the delivery / Installation date to ensure a hassle free installation.
Select Your Options
Option 1: Would you like your Greenhouse Painted?
Your Swallow Greenhouse frame can be painted in a selection of colours at a small additional cost to perfectly match your outdoor space. Alternatively, you may order your greenhouse in the standard and natural looking ThermoWood® finish option.
Option 2: Would you like to add a High Level Shelf?
High-level shelving offers an invaluable storage space for starting off seedlings and general storage of seed packets, gardening tools and gloves, reference books etc.
Option 3: Would you like to add Extra Staging?
Your Swallow Greenhouse already comes complete with staging on one side as standard, however you may also add additional staging to create that extra work and storage area.
Option 4: Would you like to add a Rainwater System?
Would you like a Hunter Rainwater System for your greenhouse?
The Hunter Gutter and Downpipe Rainwater System allows you to collect and re-use rainwater - the very best water for all your plants.
Option 5: Please choose a Delivery option -
Additional Accessories for your Greenhouse
Would you like to add any of the below accessories to your greenhouse?
Inclusive delivery and installation is limited to UK Mainland excluding areas 15 miles further North of Glasgow. Areas further than this and Offshore Islands would require a custom quote. Please Contact Us here if this is the case.
A suitable, flat and level base must be prepared prior to the delivery and installation.
If you find any of our products in stock and immediately available, at our competitors we will try out best to match the price. We do not charge extra for delivery or installation, but if you find somewhere cheaper, please Contact Us so that we may try to match the price or beat it.
Questions and Answers
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question