Not only will the Grange carousel garden pergola be an elegant centrepiece for the garden, but it can also be used as a canopy to erect over a seating, dining, or relaxation area for ultimate enjoyment.
This pergola uses circular curves to create a unique-looking garden structure that stands out from regular square or rectangular designs. The classic look which features top overhanging beams and a star-like centre helps to reflect the natural shapes in your garden.
With a traditional timber finish, the pergola's striking presence can be further enhanced by training climbing plants against the posts. Alternatively, why not paint the structure at home in a colour to match the rest of your garden? A creamy white would turn the pergola into a timeless Victorian-looking piece, whilst a grey or anthracite would bring it right up to date, creating a contemporary place to entertain.
All of the timber is pressure treated against rot, that's why Grange can offer a twenty-year guarantee against rot and decay. The tall main posts can be sunken partially into the ground or used with anchor feet or spikes (not included) to secure the structure to the ground.
It's Good To Know - This product was featured on ITV's 'Love Your Garden' where it was a focal point within the gardens at The Royal Manchester Children's Hospital.
- Elegant Circular Shape Pergola Structure
- Ideal To Use As A Canopy Over A Seating Area
- Can Be Used With Climbing Plants For Added Flora
- Chunky & Heavy-Duty 95mm Thick Main Posts
- Pressure Treated For Long Life & Added Weather Resistance
- 20-Year Manufacturer's Anti-Rot Guarantee
- Supplied Unpainted In A Natural Timber Finish
- As Seen Featured on ITV's Love Your Garden with Alan Titchmarsh
|363cm (11ft 11in)
|280cm (9ft 2in)
|363cm (11ft 11in)
|270cm (8ft 10in)
|FSC Mixed Softwood
|360cm (11ft 10in)
|40cm (1ft 4in)
|95mm x 95mm
|Width Between Post:
|194cm (6ft 4in)
Grange Carousel Pergola Instruction Manual