There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
Power 8 x 6 ft Security Pent Shed
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
A Power 8ft x 6ft Security Pent Shed will be a terrific asset for any garden, workplace or allotment where expensive equipment, tools or domestic items need to be stored under lock and key and out of view.
Designed so that it offers various customization choices, the shed can be configured to match personal preferences and the location. Security is offered by the 5 pin cylinder door lock which contains a 50mm bolt, it can be operated from both sides, has a solid brass escutcheon plate and comes with three keys.
It's your decision where to install the door, whether on the front or rear of the shed, and it can be hinged to open on the right or left. Another option is to enter through double doors if you prefer the access that they offer.
High grade Scandinavian timber has a reputation for durability and warp resistance, that's why it has been chosen for the shed's weatherproof shiplap tongue & groove cladding. The wood is dip treated in a specially formulated preservative, so there's no need for further treatment for at least another year or the shed can be painted.
Thick 44mm x 28mm framing gives the shed great strength which is enhanced by panels that are screwed together and corner braces. The floor and roof are constructed in the same style as the cladding and the bitumen saturated felt that waterproofs the roof has a polyester lining to prevent tearing and rippling.
You'll discover plenty of headroom inside the shed and two windows fitted with toughened glass allow useful light into the interior, these are high up so the contents are still out of sight. Anti-vandal screws are supplied for the hinges that are galvanized for rust resistance and there's a ten year guarantee in place against rot and decay.
Power Shed Features:
- Crafted With High-Grade Scandinavian Timber
- Slow Grown Timber Which Is Stronger & More Resistant To Warping
- Heavy-Duty 12mm Shiplap Tongue & Groove Walls, Roof & Floor
- Heavy-Duty 44mm Framing For Optimal Strength
- Extra Internal Height For Ample Headroom
- High Security Lock Operated From Both Sides
- 50mm Thick Strong Bolt
- Delivered Treated With Special Formula Wood Preserver
- Includes Pre-Fitted 5 Pin Cylinder Lock With 3 Keys
- Includes Internally Beaded Toughened Safety Glass
- Includes Anti-Rust Galvanised Hinges & Ironmongery
- Includes Solid Brass Escutcheon Plate
- Includes Waterproof Roof Felt with Polyester Backing
- Includes 10-Year Guarantee Against Rot & Decay
Your Power shed can be chosen with a number of customisation options selected when purchasing, as well as a number of additional fitting combinations when installing your shed at home.
- Single to Double Door Upgrade Available (choose below when ordering)
- Door Can Be Hinged On The Left or Right (choose during installation)
- Height To Ridge: 202.8cm (6ft 8ins)
- Height To Eaves: 191.3cm (6ft 3ins)
- External Width: 251.6cm (8ft 3ins)
- External Depth: 190.8cm (6ft 3ins)
- Base Width: 246.8cm (8ft 1in)
- Base Depth: 179cm (5ft 10ins)
- Internal Ridge Height: 190.6cm (6ft 3ins)
- Internal Eaves Height: 180.1cm (5ft 11ins)
- Internal Width: 238cm (7ft 10ins)
- Internal Depth: 170.2cm (5ft 7ins)
- Single Door Size: 75cm x 162.8cm (2ft 6ins x 5ft 4ins)
- Double Door Size: 103.4cm x 162.8cm (3ft 5ins x 5ft 4ins)
- Window Size: 45.7cm x 11.3cm (1ft 6ins x 4ins)
- Cladding Thickness: 12mm
- Framing Thickness: 44x28mm
Select Your Options
Please Select Your Shed
Would You Like Any Accessories?
Please Choose Your Delivery Option
Important Covid-19 Update - 3rd March 2021
Delivery timeframes have been extended to up to 30 - 40 working days due to carrier restrictions during Covid-19 and excessive demand.
Fast Free Delivery within England, Wales, Scotland & Northern Ireland.
We offer free delivery within UK (including Northern Ireland) on our Power Sheds. Delivery to the Republic Of Ireland will incur an additional delivery charge quoted upon ordering. In all instances please contact us today for a personalised quote.
Delivery will typically be made within 3 working days (Please allow a few more days for parts of Scotland) but may be extended during busy times of the year. For larger products, the carrier will call and book in a convenient delivery date. For other products, a delivery date will be provided by email from the carrier, which will include a link to allow tracking online.
Vehicles We Use
Items will be delivered on larger lorries which can get to most places it's typically, a 7.5-ton lorry which is about the size of a dustbin lorry, this will depend on the item that is being delivered and should you have any concerns with restricted access to your property we ask you to contact us prior to placing an order.
Unloading Of Your Delivery
Due to the nature of this product, delivery will be made to the front of the property to the nearest location. Our drivers will not carry these items inside your home or back garden. When the item is delivered on a pallet, the pallet and packaging are non-returnable and the goods can only be manoeuvred on a flat and level surface (i.e. not a gravel driveway) by a pallet truck. On some occasions, the driver will split the package to assist with the manoeuvring of the item. Once you are happy, we will ask you to check the condition of the goods and sign for the delivery. Assistance with unloading may be required.
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question