There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
Power 8 x 6 ft Pent Shed
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
After customizing your Power 8ft x 6ft Pent Shed, you'll have a compact workshop, hobby space or somewhere to store all your garden equipment in a sheltered and dry environment with lots of headroom.
Scandinavian timber is particularly hardwearing as the wood has grown slowly in managed forests to develop enviable durability and warp resistance, and shiplap tongue & groove cladding is an attractive style to match the contemporary design of the shed and very weather resistant.
As the wood has been dip treated using a preservative that is specially formulated, there's a ten year guarantee against decay, rot and insect infestation. To save time and expense, no more preservative needs to be applied for at least a year, but there's nothing to stop you painting the shed if this is your preference.
To add to the timber's substantial natural characteristics, the shed has heavy duty 44mm framing and the panels are screwed together. Trusses at regular intervals are also present so that the roof does not sag and there are corner braces that ensure the structure stays rigid.
Access is easy whether you choose to have a single door with hinges on either side or double doors. They have a key lock for security and can be sited on the front or back of the shed. You'll find that all hinges and other ironmongery are galvanized for rust resistance.
Inside there is a hardwearing tongue & groove floor and a roof that is covered in bitumen saturated felt so that it can still breathe but is waterproof. The felt benefits from a polyester lining to resist tearing and rippling.
So that there is a decent amount of light in the shed, four windows can be installed glazed with toughened glass that has internal beading and PVC sills that look smart and are very effective at preventing water ingress. If you don't want anyone seeing what is inside the shed, then a windowless version can be optioned.
To enable the shed to remain stable on soil, gravel or grass you may want a matching base kit with spikes and accessories include 4ft and 6ft shelves which can also be cut to size.
Power Shed Features:
- Crafted With High-Grade Scandinavian Timber
- Slow Grown Timber Which Is Stronger & More Resistant To Warping
- Heavy-Duty 12mm Shiplap Tongue & Groove Walls, Roof & Floor
- Heavy-Duty 44mm Framing For Optimal Strength
- Extra Internal Height For Ample Headroom
- Includes Real Key-Lock Door Locking Mechanism
- Includes Anti-Rust Galvanised Hinges & Ironmongery
- Includes Internal Corner Bracing For Additional Strength
- Includes Roof Trusses as Standard for Added Roof Support
- Includes Waterproof Roof Felt with Polyester Backing
- Includes Dip-Treated Timber Coating Throughout
- Includes 10-Year Guarantee Against Rot & Decay
Your Power shed can be chosen with a number of customisation options selected when purchasing, as well as a number of additional fitting combinations when installing your shed at home.
- Single to Double Door Upgrade Available (choose below when ordering)
- Available with or without Toughened Glass Windows (choose below when ordering)
- Included Windows Can Be Placed on Left or Right Side
- Door Can Be Placed At The Front or Back (choose during installation)
- Door Can Be Hinged On The Left or Right (choose during installation)
- Height To Ridge: 202.8cm (6ft 8ins)
- Height To Eaves: 191.3cm (6ft 3ins)
- External Width: 251.6cm (8ft 3ins)
- External Depth: 190.8cm (6ft 3ins)
- Base Width: 246.8cm (8ft 1in)
- Base Depth: 179cm (5ft 10ins)
- Internal Ridge Height: 190.6cm (6ft 3ins)
- Internal Eaves Height: 180.1cm (5ft 11ins)
- Internal Width: 238cm (7ft 10ins)
- Internal Depth: 170.2cm (5ft 7ins)
- Single Door Size: 75cm x 162.8cm (2ft 6ins x 5ft 4ins)
- Double Door Size: 103.4cm x 162.8cm (3ft 5ins x 5ft 4ins)
- Window Size: 45.7cm x 61cm (1ft 6ins x 2ft)
- Cladding Thickness: 12mm
- Framing Thickness: 44x28mm
Select Your Options
Please Select Your Shed
Would You Like Any Accessories?
Please Choose Your Delivery Option
Important Covid-19 Update - November 2020
Delivery timeframes have been extended to up to 15 - 20 working days due to carrier restrictions during Covid-19 and excessive demand.
Fast Free Delivery within England, Wales, Scotland & Northern Ireland.
We offer free delivery within UK (including Northern Ireland) on our Power Sheds. Delivery to the Republic Of Ireland will incur an additional delivery charge quoted upon ordering. In all instances please contact us today for a personalised quote.
Delivery will typically be made within 3 working days (Please allow a few more days for parts of Scotland) but may be extended during busy times of the year. For larger products, the carrier will call and book in a convenient delivery date. For other products, a delivery date will be provided by email from the carrier, which will include a link to allow tracking online.
Vehicles We Use
Items will be delivered on larger lorries which can get to most places it's typically, a 7.5-ton lorry which is about the size of a dustbin lorry, this will depend on the item that is being delivered and should you have any concerns with restricted access to your property we ask you to contact us prior to placing an order.
Unloading Of Your Delivery
Due to the nature of this product, delivery will be made to the front of the property to the nearest location. Our drivers will not carry these items inside your home or back garden. When the item is delivered on a pallet, the pallet and packaging are non-returnable and the goods can only be manoeuvred on a flat and level surface (i.e. not a gravel driveway) by a pallet truck. On some occasions, the driver will split the package to assist with the manoeuvring of the item. Once you are happy, we will ask you to check the condition of the goods and sign for the delivery. Assistance with unloading may be required.
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question