There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
Power 8 x 6 ft Apex Shed
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
With such a large amount of space for storing garden and domestic items, your Power 8ft x 6ft Apex Shed will be a substantial and attractive structure that is built to market leading specifications and can be significantly customized.
Slow grown Scandinavian timber is used throughout, this is a very strong, hardwearing and sustainable wood whose natural durable characteristics are enhanced by dip treating with a specially formulated advanced preservative.
Shiplap tongue & groove cladding is very effective at repelling rainwater, the floor and roof are similarly sturdy and bitumen saturated felt ensures a dry interior. As the felt is lined with polyester, it doesn't ripple or tear.
To prevent the roof from sagging over time, there are trusses in place, each wall panel is braced to ensure rigidity, and the heavy duty framing is made even stronger by screwing the panels together.
Although the preservative contains wax to increase its effectiveness, you are able to paint the shed or you leave it with a natural attractive appearance, and there's no need for re-treatment in its first year. All the ironmongery including handles and hinges are galvanized to be rust resistant, and the doors are fitted with a key lock for security.
Plenty of headroom means that it is easy to move about inside the shed, and you can choose to have windows that fill the interior with a great deal of light. The windows are made from toughened glass with PVC sills to prevent water seeping through and internal beading.
Another major advantage that sets a Power shed apart from its competitors is that the single or double doors can be configured to suit the location, with double or single doors hinged on either side and at either end. Shelving and a matching base are also available and the shed will be supplied with a ten year guarantee against rot, decay or insect infestation.
Power Shed Features:
- Crafted With High-Grade Scandinavian Timber
- Slow Grown Timber Which Is Stronger & More Resistant To Warping
- Heavy-Duty 12mm Shiplap Tongue & Groove Walls, Roof & Floor
- Heavy-Duty 44mm Framing For Optimal Strength
- Extra Internal Height For Ample Headroom
- Includes Real Key-Lock Door Locking Mechanism
- Includes Anti-Rust Galvanised Hinges & Ironmongery
- Includes Internal Corner Bracing For Additional Strength
- Includes Roof Trusses as Standard for Added Roof Support
- Includes Waterproof Roof Felt with Polyester Backing
- Includes Dip-Treated Timber Coating Throughout
- Includes 10-Year Guarantee Against Rot & Decay
Your Power shed can be chosen with a number of customisation options selected when purchasing, as well as a number of additional fitting combinations when installing your shed at home.
- Single to Double Door Upgrade Available (choose below when ordering)
- Available with or without Toughened Glass Windows (choose below when ordering)
- Included Windows Can Be Placed on Left or Right Side
- Door Can Be Placed At The Front or Back (choose during installation)
- Door Can Be Hinged On The Left or Right (choose during installation)
- Height To Ridge: 239.1cm (7ft 10ins)
- Height To Eaves: 186.9cm (6ft 2ins)
- External Width: 258cm (8ft 6ins)
- External Depth: 195cm (6ft 5ins)
- Base Width: 238cm (7ft 10ins)
- Base Depth: 187.8cm (6ft 2ins)
- Internal Ridge Height: 230.5cm (7ft 7ins)
- Internal Eaves Height: 180.1cm (5ft 11ins)
- Internal Width: 229.2cm (7ft 6ins)
- Internal Depth: 179cm (5ft 10ins)
- Single Door Size: 75cm x 162.8cm (2ft 6ins x 5ft 4ins)
- Double Door Size: 103.4cm x 162.8cm (3ft 5ins x 5ft 4ins)
- Window Size: 45.7cm x 61cm (1ft 6ins x 2ft)
- Cladding Thickness: 12mm
- Framing Thickness: 44x28mm
Select Your Options
Please Select Your Shed
Would You Like Any Accessories?
Please Choose Your Delivery Option
Important Covid-19 Update - February 2021
Delivery timeframes have been extended to up to 20 - 25 working days due to carrier restrictions during Covid-19 and excessive demand.
Fast Free Delivery within England, Wales, Scotland & Northern Ireland.
We offer free delivery within UK (including Northern Ireland) on our Power Sheds. Delivery to the Republic Of Ireland will incur an additional delivery charge quoted upon ordering. In all instances please contact us today for a personalised quote.
Delivery will typically be made within 3 working days (Please allow a few more days for parts of Scotland) but may be extended during busy times of the year. For larger products, the carrier will call and book in a convenient delivery date. For other products, a delivery date will be provided by email from the carrier, which will include a link to allow tracking online.
Vehicles We Use
Items will be delivered on larger lorries which can get to most places it's typically, a 7.5-ton lorry which is about the size of a dustbin lorry, this will depend on the item that is being delivered and should you have any concerns with restricted access to your property we ask you to contact us prior to placing an order.
Unloading Of Your Delivery
Due to the nature of this product, delivery will be made to the front of the property to the nearest location. Our drivers will not carry these items inside your home or back garden. When the item is delivered on a pallet, the pallet and packaging are non-returnable and the goods can only be manoeuvred on a flat and level surface (i.e. not a gravel driveway) by a pallet truck. On some occasions, the driver will split the package to assist with the manoeuvring of the item. Once you are happy, we will ask you to check the condition of the goods and sign for the delivery. Assistance with unloading may be required.
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question