There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
Power 8 x 4 ft Security Apex Shed
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
Suitable for any valuable items, tools and equipment to be kept from view, the Power 8ft x 4ft Security Apex Shed is sturdily constructed and designed so that it can be configured to ideally suit the location and your personal preferences.
Shiplap tongue & groove cladding made from exceptionally durable Scandinavian timber weatherproofs this robust shed, the wood has been dip treated in an advanced water based preservative containing wax and, although it can be painted, no further treatment is necessary for at least a year.
Giving the shed great strength is 44mmx 28mm framing with panels that are screwed together and corner braces that keep the shed rigid. The floor and roof are similarly hardwearing tongue & groove, and the bitumen infused roofing felt that's reinforced by a polyester backing ensures the interior stays completely dry.
A high security 5 pin cylinder lock with a 50mm bolt keeps everything inside the shed safe and secure, it's fitted with a solid brass escutcheon plate and can be operated from both sides.
Whether the door is hinged on the right or left is your choice, and you can also decide if it is fitted to the front or back of the shed. Double doors are another alternative and anti-vandal hinge screws are supplied and these can be exchanged for the standard screws.
Inside you'll find plenty of headroom and there are two windows glazed with toughened glass that let through useful light. Hinges, buttons and the door pull are all galvanized for rust resistance and the shed has a ten year guarantee against rot and decay.
Power Shed Features:
- Crafted With High-Grade Scandinavian Timber
- Slow Grown Timber Which Is Stronger & More Resistant To Warping
- Real Toughened Glass Windows with PVC Sills
- Heavy-Duty 12mm Shiplap Tongue & Groove Walls, Roof & Floor
- Heavy-Duty 44mm Framing For Optimal Strength
- Extra Internal Height For Ample Headroom
- High Security Lock Operated From Both Sides
- 50mm Thick Strong Bolt
- Delivered Treated With Special Formula Wood Preserver
- Includes Pre-Fitted 5 Pin Cylinder Lock With 3 Keys
- Includes Internally Beaded Toughened Safety Glass
- Includes Anti-Rust Galvanised Hinges & Ironmongery
- Includes Solid Brass Escutcheon Plate
- Includes Waterproof Roof Felt with Polyester Backing
- Includes 10-Year Guarantee Against Rot & Decay
Your Power shed can be chosen with a number of customisation options selected when purchasing, as well as a number of additional fitting combinations when installing your shed at home.
- Single to Double Door Upgrade Available (choose below when ordering)
- Door Can Be Placed At The Front or Back (choose during installation)
- Door Can Be Hinged On The Left or Right (choose during installation)
- Height To Ridge: 239.1cm (7ft 10ins)
- Height To Eaves: 186.9cm (6ft 2ins)
- External Width: 258cm (8ft 6ins)
- External Depth: 135cm (4ft 5ins)
- Base Width: 238cm (7ft 10ins)
- Base Depth: 127.8cm (4ft 2ins)
- Internal Ridge Height: 230.5cm (7ft 7ins)
- Internal Eaves Height: 180.1cm (5ft 11ins)
- Internal Width: 229.2cm (7ft 6ins)
- Internal Depth: 119cm (3ft 11ins)
- Single Door Size: 75cm x 162.8cm (2ft 6ins x 5ft 4ins)
- Double Door Size: 103.4cm x 162.8cm (3ft 5ins x 5ft 4ins)
- Window Size: 45.7cm x 11.3cm (1ft 6ins x 4ins)
- Cladding Thickness: 12mm
- Framing Thickness: 44x28mm
Select Your Options
Please Select Your Shed
Would You Like Any Accessories?
Please Choose Your Delivery Option
Fast Free Delivery within England, Wales, Scotland & Northern Ireland.
We offer free delivery within UK (including Northern Ireland) on our Power Sheds. Delivery to the Republic Of Ireland will incur an additional delivery charge quoted upon ordering. In all instances please contact us today for a personalised quote.
Delivery will typically be made in 7 - 10 working days (Please allow an extra few more days for parts of Scotland, bank holidays and/or during busy times of the year). For larger products, the carrier will call and book in a convenient delivery date. For other products, a delivery date will be provided by email from the carrier, which will include a link to allow tracking online.
Vehicles We Use
Items will be delivered on larger lorries which can get to most places it's typically, a 7.5-ton lorry which is about the size of a dustbin lorry, this will depend on the item that is being delivered and should you have any concerns with restricted access to your property we ask you to contact us prior to placing an order.
Unloading Of Your Delivery
Due to the nature of this product, delivery will be made to the front of the property to the nearest location. Our drivers will not carry these items inside your home or back garden. When the item is delivered on a pallet, the pallet and packaging are non-returnable and the goods can only be manoeuvred on a flat and level surface (i.e. not a gravel driveway) by a pallet truck. On some occasions, the driver will split the package to assist with the manoeuvring of the item. Once you are happy, we will ask you to check the condition of the goods and sign for the delivery. Assistance with unloading may be required.
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question