There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
Power 8 x 4 ft Pent Shed
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
Customize the Power 8ft x 4ft Pent Shed and you'll have a superb place to shelter garden equipment and domestic goods, or perhaps use as a well lit workshop that perfectly meets your individual requirements.
The shed has a spacious and dry interior protected by Scandinavian timber cladding, a durable and warp resistant wood that grows slowly to gain great strength in managed forests. The cladding is shiplap tongue & groove, a style that looks very attractive and is designed to effectively repel rainwater.
All the timber is dip treated in an advanced preservative and won't need further attention for another twelve months. Although the preservative is specially formulated to contain wax, this will not prevent you from painting the shed if you prefer and a ten year guarantee is offered against decay, rot and insect infestation.
Your shed is a long term investment in a quality garden building, it is solidly constructed with lots of headroom and has heavy duty 44mm framing. Well appointed, there are trusses to prevent roof sag, corner braces that ensure rigidity and panels that are screwed together for strength.
To enter the shed, it's your choice to have a single door hung on the right or left side, or double doors, both are available and fitted with a key lock for security. You can also decide whether the doors are at the front or back to suit the shed's location and your preference.
Four windows that fill the shed with light or windowless so that nothing inside is on view, that is another decision you'll have to make. The windows are glazed with toughened glass, internally beaded and have PVC sills that look smart and prevent water from penetrating.
So that rust doesn't spoil the appearance of this attractive contemporary shed, all the hinges and ironmongery are galvanized, the hardwearing floor is again tongue & groove as is the roof which is covered with waterproof but breathable bitumen saturated felt with a polyester lining that resists rippling and tearing.
Outstanding value for money, there are more options such as useful shelving, 30cm wide and either 4ft or 6ft long, and a matching base frame kit that will prove invaluable when locating the shed on soil, grass and gravel.
Power Shed Features:
- Crafted With High-Grade Scandinavian Timber
- Slow Grown Timber Which Is Stronger & More Resistant To Warping
- Heavy-Duty 12mm Shiplap Tongue & Groove Walls, Roof & Floor
- Heavy-Duty 44mm Framing For Optimal Strength
- Extra Internal Height For Ample Headroom
- Includes Real Key-Lock Door Locking Mechanism
- Includes Anti-Rust Galvanised Hinges & Ironmongery
- Includes Internal Corner Bracing For Additional Strength
- Includes Roof Trusses as Standard for Added Roof Support
- Includes Waterproof Roof Felt with Polyester Backing
- Includes Dip-Treated Timber Coating Throughout
- Includes 10-Year Guarantee Against Rot & Decay
Your Power shed can be chosen with a number of customisation options selected when purchasing, as well as a number of additional fitting combinations when installing your shed at home.
- Single to Double Door Upgrade Available (choose below when ordering)
- Available with or without Toughened Glass Windows (choose below when ordering)
- Included Windows Can Be Placed on Left or Right Side
- Door Can Be Placed At The Front or Back (choose during installation)
- Door Can Be Hinged On The Left or Right (choose during installation)
- Height To Ridge: 202.8cm (6ft 8ins)
- Height To Eaves: 191.3cm (6ft 3ins)
- External Width: 251.6cm (8ft 3ins)
- External Depth: 130.8cm (4ft 3ins)
- Base Width: 246.8cm (8ft 1in)
- Base Depth: 119cm (3ft 11ins)
- Internal Ridge Height: 190.6cm (6ft 3ins)
- Internal Eaves Height: 180.1cm (5ft 11ins)
- Internal Width: 238cm (8ft 2ins)
- Internal Depth: 110.2cm (3ft 7ins)
- Single Door Size: 75cm x 162.8cm (2ft 6ins x 5ft 4ins)
- Double Door Size: 103.4cm x 162.8cm (3ft 5ins x 5ft 4ins)
- Window Size: 45.7cm x 61cm (1ft 6ins x 2ft)
- Cladding Thickness: 12mm
- Framing Thickness: 44x28mm
Select Your Options
Please Select Your Shed
Would You Like Any Accessories?
Please Choose Your Delivery Option
Important Covid-19 Update - November 2020
Delivery timeframes have been extended to up to 30 working days due to carrier restrictions during Covid-19 and excessive demand.
Fast Free Delivery within England, Wales, Scotland & Northern Ireland.
We offer free delivery within UK (including Northern Ireland) on our Power Sheds. Delivery to the Republic Of Ireland will incur an additional delivery charge quoted upon ordering. In all instances please contact us today for a personalised quote.
Delivery will typically be made within 3 working days (Please allow a few more days for parts of Scotland) but may be extended during busy times of the year. For larger products, the carrier will call and book in a convenient delivery date. For other products, a delivery date will be provided by email from the carrier, which will include a link to allow tracking online.
Vehicles We Use
Items will be delivered on larger lorries which can get to most places it's typically, a 7.5-ton lorry which is about the size of a dustbin lorry, this will depend on the item that is being delivered and should you have any concerns with restricted access to your property we ask you to contact us prior to placing an order.
Unloading Of Your Delivery
Due to the nature of this product, delivery will be made to the front of the property to the nearest location. Our drivers will not carry these items inside your home or back garden. When the item is delivered on a pallet, the pallet and packaging are non-returnable and the goods can only be manoeuvred on a flat and level surface (i.e. not a gravel driveway) by a pallet truck. On some occasions, the driver will split the package to assist with the manoeuvring of the item. Once you are happy, we will ask you to check the condition of the goods and sign for the delivery. Assistance with unloading may be required.
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question