There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
Power 8 x 20 ft Apex Shed
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
So impressively large with enormous potential, the Power 8ft x 20ft Apex Shed is a versatile structure that's solidly built and can be customized to your personal requirements.
What can't be changed, and you wouldn't want to, is the high grade Scandinavian timber from which it is made. This wood has been slow grown for strength, durability and warp resistance. You can also be certain that it is from a sustainable source.
An advanced preservative containing wax is used to dip treat the timber, this means that the shed doesn't need any more preservative to be applied for at least a year, saving you expense and time, although it can be painted if you prefer.
Access into the shed is easy whether you choose a single door hinged on either side or double doors. They are fitted with a key lock and the hinges, as well as other ironmongery, are galvanized and rust resistant.
Movement around the shed is aided by generous headroom and glazing is an important choice if you need an interior that is filled with light. Ten can be installed along one side with toughened glass, internal beading and PVC sills that prevent water ingress. If you prefer everything inside to be hidden from view, then a windowless shed would be the preferred alternative.
For such an imposing structure, heavy duty 44mm framing is essential and the panels are screwed together for additional strength which is particularly important in inclement weather and high winds. So that it doesn't sag, numerous trusses reinforce the roof.
Weatherproof shiplap tongue & groove cladding has a handsome appearance, the floor and roof are similarly constructed and are just as hardwearing. Covering the roof is waterproof bitumen saturated felt, it has a polyester backing to avoid tearing and rippling.
A ten year guarantee offered as reassurance against insect infestation, rot and decay, long shelving can be cut to a specific length if needed and a matching base kit is a useful accessory if the shed is located on soil, grass, gravel or a similar surface.
Power Shed Features:
- Crafted With High-Grade Scandinavian Timber
- Slow Grown Timber Which Is Stronger & More Resistant To Warping
- Heavy-Duty 12mm Shiplap Tongue & Groove Walls, Roof & Floor
- Heavy-Duty 44mm Framing For Optimal Strength
- Extra Internal Height For Ample Headroom
- Includes Real Key-Lock Door Locking Mechanism
- Includes Anti-Rust Galvanised Hinges & Ironmongery
- Includes Internal Corner Bracing For Additional Strength
- Includes Roof Trusses as Standard for Added Roof Support
- Includes Waterproof Roof Felt with Polyester Backing
- Includes Dip-Treated Timber Coating Throughout
- Includes 10-Year Guarantee Against Rot & Decay
Your Power shed can be chosen with a number of customisation options selected when purchasing, as well as a number of additional fitting combinations when installing your shed at home.
- Single to Double Door Upgrade Available (choose below when ordering)
- Available with or without Real Toughened Glass Windows with PVC Sills (choose below when ordering)
- Included Windows Can Be Placed on Left or Right Side
- Door Can Be Placed At The Front or Back (choose during installation)
- Door Can Be Hinged On The Left or Right (choose during installation)
- Height To Ridge: 239.1cm (7ft 10ins)
- Height To Eaves: 186.9cm (6ft 2ins)
- External Width: 258cm (8ft 6ins)
- External Depth: 622.2cm (20ft 5ins)
- Base Width: 238cm (7ft 10ins)
- Base Depth: 603.8cm (19ft 10ins)
- Internal Ridge Height: 230.5cm (7ft 7ins)
- Internal Eaves Height: 180.1cm (5ft 11ins)
- Internal Width: 229.2cm (7ft 6ins)
- Internal Depth: 595cm (19ft 6ins)
- Single Door Size: 75cm x 162.8cm (2ft 6ins x 5ft 4ins)
- Double Door Size: 103.4cm x 162.8cm (3ft 5ins x 5ft 4ins)
- Window Size: 45.7cm x 61cm (1ft 6ins x 2ft)
- Cladding Thickness: 12mm
- Framing Thickness: 44x28mm
Select Your Options
Please Select Your Shed
Would You Like Any Accessories?
Please Choose Your Delivery Option
Fast Free Delivery within England, Wales, Scotland & Northern Ireland.
We offer free delivery within UK (including Northern Ireland) on our Power Sheds. Delivery to the Republic Of Ireland will incur an additional delivery charge quoted upon ordering. In all instances please contact us today for a personalised quote.
Delivery will typically be made in 7 - 10 working days (Please allow an extra few more days for parts of Scotland, bank holidays and/or during busy times of the year). For larger products, the carrier will call and book in a convenient delivery date. For other products, a delivery date will be provided by email from the carrier, which will include a link to allow tracking online.
Vehicles We Use
Items will be delivered on larger lorries which can get to most places it's typically, a 7.5-ton lorry which is about the size of a dustbin lorry, this will depend on the item that is being delivered and should you have any concerns with restricted access to your property we ask you to contact us prior to placing an order.
Unloading Of Your Delivery
Due to the nature of this product, delivery will be made to the front of the property to the nearest location. Our drivers will not carry these items inside your home or back garden. When the item is delivered on a pallet, the pallet and packaging are non-returnable and the goods can only be manoeuvred on a flat and level surface (i.e. not a gravel driveway) by a pallet truck. On some occasions, the driver will split the package to assist with the manoeuvring of the item. Once you are happy, we will ask you to check the condition of the goods and sign for the delivery. Assistance with unloading may be required.
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question