There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
Power 8 x 16 ft Security Apex Shed
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
The Power 8ft x 16ft Security Apex Shed offers a particularly safe and dry environment in which to store a large range of garden tools, domestic items or work equipment, out of sight and away from unwanted attention.
One main feature that sets this shed apart from others you may consider is that is can be customized and configured in various ways. Although a single door is fitted as standard, this can be installed at the front or back off the shed, and open to the right or left, very useful options if you are constrained by the location. Double doors can also be fitted if this is a preference.
A 5 pin cylinder lock with 50mm bolt secures everything inside the shed, it has a solid brass escutcheon plate and you are able to operate it from both sides. Anti-vandal screws can be also used for the door hinges that are galvanized like all the other ironmongery to be rust resistant.
This is clearly a substantial structure with 44mm x 28mm framing, it will remain rigid due to corner braces and all the panels are screwed together to maximize their strength. Equally sturdy are the floor and the roof which is protected and waterproofed by bitumen saturated felt with a polyester lining that prevents tearing.
Weatherproof shiplap tongue & groove cladding is very attractive and extremely effective at repelling rainwater, and the Scandinavian timber is highly durable and warp resistant. Dip treating the wood enhances these natural characteristics and the special preservative that's used means that no re-treatment is necessary in the first year.
As you enter the perfectly dry interior, you'll notice the excellent amount of headroom created by the tall apex roof, there's also light coming from eight toughened glass windows, these are placed high up on one side so that everything inside the shed is still concealed from view.
All the timber is supplied from a sustainable managed source and has grown slowly to gain its enviable qualities, that's why a ten year guarantee against rot and decay can be confidently offered.
Power Shed Features:
- Crafted With High-Grade Scandinavian Timber
- Slow Grown Timber Which Is Stronger & More Resistant To Warping
- Real Toughened Glass Windows with PVC Sills
- Heavy-Duty 12mm Shiplap Tongue & Groove Walls, Roof & Floor
- Heavy-Duty 44mm Framing For Optimal Strength
- Extra Internal Height For Ample Headroom
- High Security Lock Operated From Both Sides
- 50mm Thick Strong Bolt
- Delivered Treated With Special Formula Wood Preserver
- Includes Pre-Fitted 5 Pin Cylinder Lock With 3 Keys
- Includes Internally Beaded Toughened Safety Glass
- Includes Anti-Rust Galvanised Hinges & Ironmongery
- Includes Solid Brass Escutcheon Plate
- Includes Waterproof Roof Felt with Polyester Backing
- Includes 10-Year Guarantee Against Rot & Decay
Your Power shed can be chosen with a number of customisation options selected when purchasing, as well as a number of additional fitting combinations when installing your shed at home.
- Single to Double Door Upgrade Available (choose below when ordering)
- Door Can Be Placed At The Front or Back (choose during installation)
- Door Can Be Hinged On The Left or Right (choose during installation)
- Height To Ridge: 239.1cm (7ft 10ins)
- Height To Eaves: 186.9cm (6ft 2ins)
- External Width: 258cm (8ft 6ins)
- External Depth: 503.2cm (16ft 6ins)
- Base Width: 238cm (7ft 10ins)
- Base Depth: 484.8cm (15ft 11ins)
- Internal Ridge Height: 230.5cm (7ft 7ins)
- Internal Eaves Height: 180.1cm (5ft 11ins)
- Internal Width: 229.2cm (7ft 6ins)
- Internal Depth: 476cm (15ft 7ins)
- Single Door Size: 75cm x 162.8cm (2ft 6ins x 5ft 4ins)
- Double Door Size: 103.4cm x 162.8cm (3ft 5ins x 5ft 4ins)
- Window Size: 45.7cm x 11.3cm (1ft 6ins x 4ins)
- Cladding Thickness: 12mm
- Framing Thickness: 44x28mm
Select Your Options
Please Select Your Shed
Would You Like Any Accessories?
Please Choose Your Delivery Option
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question