There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
Power 8 x 14 ft Security Apex Shed
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
The Power 8ft x 14ft Security Apex Shed is an impressive size and able to accommodate all sorts of garden tools and equipment together with domestic goods and other items in a safe and spacious environment.
It's robustly constructed and designed so that you can customize features to suit a particular location and your individual requirements. As an example, although a single door is supplied as standard, this can be exchanged for double doors and access can be from either end.
If you keep the single door, it can be hinged on either side and opened to the left or right. Whatever type of access you choose, security is offered by a 5 pin cylinder lock which contains a 50mm bolt. There's a solid brass escutcheon plate and the lock can be operated from both sides of the door.
This is undoubtedly a very sturdy shed that benefits from 44mm x 28mm framing with panels screwed together to double their strength and corner braces maintaining rigidity. Anti-vandal screws are supplied for the hinges, these and all other ironmongery are galvanized for rust resistance.
Hardwearing tongue & groove Scandinavian timber gives the shed an attractive appearance, it also ensures that the walls are weatherproof. The floor and roof are similarly crafted and all the wood has been dip treated in a special advanced preservative so that no further treatment is needed for twelve months.
The shed's dry interior has ample headroom under the the tall apex roof which is waterproofed by bitumen saturated felt with a polyester backing to prevent tearing. A useful amount of light is provided by six small windows, they are positioned high up on one side so that the contents of the shed remain out of view.
All the wood that's used to build the shed is from managed forests and is sustainably sourced. Because of its natural durable qualities, and subsequent dip treatment, a ten year guarantee is offered against rot and decay.
Power Shed Features:
- Crafted With High-Grade Scandinavian Timber
- Slow Grown Timber Which Is Stronger & More Resistant To Warping
- Heavy-Duty 12mm Shiplap Tongue & Groove Walls, Roof & Floor
- Heavy-Duty 44mm Framing For Optimal Strength
- Extra Internal Height For Ample Headroom
- High Security Lock Operated From Both Sides
- 50mm Thick Strong Bolt
- Delivered Treated With Special Formula Wood Preserver
- Includes Pre-Fitted 5 Pin Cylinder Lock With 3 Keys
- Includes Internally Beaded Toughened Safety Glass
- Includes Anti-Rust Galvanised Hinges & Ironmongery
- Includes Solid Brass Escutcheon Plate
- Includes Waterproof Roof Felt with Polyester Backing
- Includes 10-Year Guarantee Against Rot & Decay
Your Power shed can be chosen with a number of customisation options selected when purchasing, as well as a number of additional fitting combinations when installing your shed at home.
- Single to Double Door Upgrade Available (choose below when ordering)
- Door Can Be Placed At The Front or Back (choose during installation)
- Door Can Be Hinged On The Left or Right (choose during installation)
- Height To Ridge: 239.1cm (7ft 10ins)
- Height To Eaves: 186.9cm (6ft 2ins)
- External Width: 258cm (8ft 6ins)
- External Depth: 444.2cm (14ft 7ins)
- Base Width: 238cm (7ft 10ins)
- Base Depth: 425.8cm (14ft)
- Internal Ridge Height: 230.5cm (7ft 7ins)
- Internal Eaves Height: 180.1cm (5ft 11ins)
- Internal Width: 229.2cm (7ft 6ins)
- Internal Depth: 417cm (13ft 8ins)
- Single Door Size: 75cm x 162.8cm (2ft 6ins x 5ft 4ins)
- Double Door Size: 103.4cm x 162.8cm (3ft 5ins x 5ft 4ins)
- Window Size: 45.7cm x 11.3cm (1ft 6ins x 4ins)
- Cladding Thickness: 12mm
- Framing Thickness: 44x28mm
Select Your Options
Please Select Your Shed
Would You Like Any Accessories?
Please Choose Your Delivery Option
Important Covid-19 Update - 3rd March 2021
Delivery timeframes have been extended to up to 30 - 40 working days due to carrier restrictions during Covid-19 and excessive demand.
Fast Free Delivery within England, Wales, Scotland & Northern Ireland.
We offer free delivery within UK (including Northern Ireland) on our Power Sheds. Delivery to the Republic Of Ireland will incur an additional delivery charge quoted upon ordering. In all instances please contact us today for a personalised quote.
Delivery will typically be made within 3 working days (Please allow a few more days for parts of Scotland) but may be extended during busy times of the year. For larger products, the carrier will call and book in a convenient delivery date. For other products, a delivery date will be provided by email from the carrier, which will include a link to allow tracking online.
Vehicles We Use
Items will be delivered on larger lorries which can get to most places it's typically, a 7.5-ton lorry which is about the size of a dustbin lorry, this will depend on the item that is being delivered and should you have any concerns with restricted access to your property we ask you to contact us prior to placing an order.
Unloading Of Your Delivery
Due to the nature of this product, delivery will be made to the front of the property to the nearest location. Our drivers will not carry these items inside your home or back garden. When the item is delivered on a pallet, the pallet and packaging are non-returnable and the goods can only be manoeuvred on a flat and level surface (i.e. not a gravel driveway) by a pallet truck. On some occasions, the driver will split the package to assist with the manoeuvring of the item. Once you are happy, we will ask you to check the condition of the goods and sign for the delivery. Assistance with unloading may be required.
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question