There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
Power 8 x 14 ft Apex Shed
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
Impressively spacious and tremendously adaptable, you can configure your Power 8ft x 14ft Apex Shed so that it becomes your perfect workshop, hobby space or storage area.
There's no denying that Scandinavian timber has lovely colour and you can be reassured that it is sustainably sourced. Slow growth has increased its durability and warp resistance and these natural qualities are augmented by the wood being dip treated, especially as an advanced preservative is used containing wax. This also saves you money as no other treatment is necessary for at least a year.
If the shed is used only for storage you may not want any windows but, for other purposes, six toughed windows can be installed with internal beading and PVC sills to prevent rain ingress. The shed will then be filled with light and, as the interior also benefits from a high ridge, it will be an inviting and comfortable space.
Access into the shed can be by a single door hinged on either side or double doors, whichever you prefer or is most convenient for the location. The hinges, indeed all the ironmongery, are galvanized, this increases their lifespan and means rust won't detract from the shed's appearance.
To protect against windy weather and storms, the shed has heavy duty 44mm framing with all the panels screwed together. Corner braces are in place so that the shed remains rigid and, to prevent sagging over time, roof trusses are fitted at regular intervals.
Shiplap tongue & groove cladding not only looks attractive, it is designed to be watertight so that the interior remains dry. The floor is similarly constructed as is the roof which is covered in bitumen saturated felt with a polyester lining that prevents rippling and tearing.
If the shed is located on gravel, grass or compacted soil, it might be advisable to choose a matching base kit with spikes. Other options include useful shelving in two lengths or cut to size to complete a fabulous shed that comes with a ten year guarantee against rot, decay and insect infestation.
Power Shed Features:
- Crafted With High-Grade Scandinavian Timber
- Slow Grown Timber Which Is Stronger & More Resistant To Warping
- Heavy-Duty 12mm Shiplap Tongue & Groove Walls, Roof & Floor
- Heavy-Duty 44mm Framing For Optimal Strength
- Extra Internal Height For Ample Headroom
- Includes Real Key-Lock Door Locking Mechanism
- Includes Anti-Rust Galvanised Hinges & Ironmongery
- Includes Internal Corner Bracing For Additional Strength
- Includes Roof Trusses as Standard for Added Roof Support
- Includes Waterproof Roof Felt with Polyester Backing
- Includes Dip-Treated Timber Coating Throughout
- Includes 10-Year Guarantee Against Rot & Decay
Your Power shed can be chosen with a number of customisation options selected when purchasing, as well as a number of additional fitting combinations when installing your shed at home.
- Single to Double Door Upgrade Available (choose below when ordering)
- Available with or without Toughened Glass Windows (choose below when ordering)
- Included Windows Can Be Placed on Left or Right Side
- Door Can Be Placed At The Front or Back (choose during installation)
- Door Can Be Hinged On The Left or Right (choose during installation)
- Height To Ridge: 239.1cm (7ft 10ins)
- Height To Eaves: 186.9cm (6ft 2ins)
- External Width: 258cm (8ft 6ins)
- External Depth: 444.2cm (14ft 7ins)
- Base Width: 238cm (7ft 10ins)
- Base Depth: 425.8cm (14ft)
- Internal Ridge Height: 230.5cm (7ft 7ins)
- Internal Eaves Height: 180.1cm (5ft 11ins)
- Internal Width: 229.2cm (7ft 6ins)
- Internal Depth: 417cm (13ft 8ins)
- Single Door Size: 75cm x 162.8cm (2ft 6ins x 5ft 4ins)
- Double Door Size: 103.4cm x 162.8cm (3ft 5ins x 5ft 4ins)
- Window Size: 45.7cm x 61cm (1ft 6ins x 2ft)
- Cladding Thickness: 12mm
- Framing Thickness: 44x28mm
Select Your Options
Please Select Your Shed
Would You Like Any Accessories?
Please Choose Your Delivery Option
Important Covid-19 Update - Thursday 3rd June 2021
Delivery timeframes have been extended to up to 25 - 30 working days due to carrier restrictions during Covid-19 and excessive demand.
Fast Free Delivery within England, Wales, Scotland & Northern Ireland.
We offer free delivery within UK (including Northern Ireland) on our Power Sheds. Delivery to the Republic Of Ireland will incur an additional delivery charge quoted upon ordering. In all instances please contact us today for a personalised quote.
Delivery will typically be made within 3 working days (Please allow a few more days for parts of Scotland) but may be extended during busy times of the year. For larger products, the carrier will call and book in a convenient delivery date. For other products, a delivery date will be provided by email from the carrier, which will include a link to allow tracking online.
Vehicles We Use
Items will be delivered on larger lorries which can get to most places it's typically, a 7.5-ton lorry which is about the size of a dustbin lorry, this will depend on the item that is being delivered and should you have any concerns with restricted access to your property we ask you to contact us prior to placing an order.
Unloading Of Your Delivery
Due to the nature of this product, delivery will be made to the front of the property to the nearest location. Our drivers will not carry these items inside your home or back garden. When the item is delivered on a pallet, the pallet and packaging are non-returnable and the goods can only be manoeuvred on a flat and level surface (i.e. not a gravel driveway) by a pallet truck. On some occasions, the driver will split the package to assist with the manoeuvring of the item. Once you are happy, we will ask you to check the condition of the goods and sign for the delivery. Assistance with unloading may be required.
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question