There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
Power 8 x 12 ft Security Apex Shed
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
The Power 8ft x 12ft Security Apex Shed will be an exceptionally safe, dry and spacious place to store all your tools, garden equipment and valuable domestic goods.
One of the shed's outstanding features is that it can be customized in several ways. A single door is fitted as standard but this can be exchanged for double doors, hinges can be on either side so that it opens to the left or right, and you can choose whether entry is from the front or back of this sturdy and solidly built structure.
Security is provided by a 5 pin cylinder lock with 50mm bolt. This has a solid brass escutcheon plate and can be operated from the inside of the shed as well as outside. The hinges and other ironmongery are galvanized so that they are rust resistant and anti-vandal screws are supplied to replace normal hinge screws.
Weatherproof shiplap tongue & groove cladding will repel any rainwater and only warp resistant Scandinavian timber is used to build the shed. The wood is dip treated in water based preservative whose special formula contains wax, so no further preservative treatment is needed for at least a year, saving you time and expense.
The shed's strength owes much to 44mm x 28mm framing, all the panels are screwed together and corner braces keep the building rigid. Just as sturdy and durable are the floor and roof which is waterproofed by bitumen saturated felt reinforced by a polyester lining to prevent it from tearing.
Inside the dry interior there's a generous amount of headroom due to the tall apex roof and light is provided by six toughened glass windows with internal beading, these are placed high up on one side so that the shed's contents remain out of view.
You can be assured that all the wood that's used in the shed's construction is sustainably supplied from managed forests. Because of its natural characteristics gained from growing slowly in northern Europe, there's a ten year guarantee against decay or rot.
Power Shed Features:
- Crafted With High-Grade Scandinavian Timber
- Slow Grown Timber Which Is Stronger & More Resistant To Warping
- Real Toughened Glass Windows with PVC Sills
- Heavy-Duty 12mm Shiplap Tongue & Groove Walls, Roof & Floor
- Heavy-Duty 44mm Framing For Optimal Strength
- Extra Internal Height For Ample Headroom
- High Security Lock Operated From Both Sides
- 50mm Thick Strong Bolt
- Delivered Treated With Special Formula Wood Preserver
- Includes Pre-Fitted 5 Pin Cylinder Lock With 3 Keys
- Includes Internally Beaded Toughened Safety Glass
- Includes Anti-Rust Galvanised Hinges & Ironmongery
- Includes Solid Brass Escutcheon Plate
- Includes Waterproof Roof Felt with Polyester Backing
- Includes 10-Year Guarantee Against Rot & Decay
Your Power shed can be chosen with a number of customisation options selected when purchasing, as well as a number of additional fitting combinations when installing your shed at home.
- Single to Double Door Upgrade Available (choose below when ordering)
- Door Can Be Placed At The Front or Back (choose during installation)
- Door Can Be Hinged On The Left or Right (choose during installation)
- Height To Ridge: 239.1cm (7ft 10ins)
- Height To Eaves: 186.9cm (6ft 2ins)
- External Width: 258cm (8ft 6ins)
- External Depth: 384.2cm (12ft 7ins)
- Base Width: 238cm (7ft 10ins)
- Base Depth: 365.8cm (12ft)
- Internal Ridge Height: 230.5cm (7ft 7ins)
- Internal Eaves Height: 180.1cm (5ft 11ins)
- Internal Width: 229.2cm (7ft 6ins)
- Internal Depth: 357cm (11ft 9ins)
- Single Door Size: 75cm x 162.8cm (2ft 6ins x 5ft 4ins)
- Double Door Size: 103.4cm x 162.8cm (3ft 5ins x 5ft 4ins)
- Window Size: 45.7cm x 11.3cm (1ft 6ins x 4ins)
- Cladding Thickness: 12mm
- Framing Thickness: 44x28mm
Select Your Options
Please Select Your Shed
Would You Like Any Accessories?
Please Choose Your Delivery Option
Fast Free Delivery within England, Wales, Scotland & Northern Ireland.
We offer free delivery within UK (including Northern Ireland) on our Power Sheds. Delivery to the Republic Of Ireland will incur an additional delivery charge quoted upon ordering. In all instances please contact us today for a personalised quote.
Delivery will typically be made in 15 working days (Please allow an extra few more days for parts of Scotland, bank holidays and/or during busy times of the year). For larger products, the carrier will call and book in a convenient delivery date. For other products, a delivery date will be provided by email from the carrier, which will include a link to allow tracking online.
Vehicles We Use
Items will be delivered on larger lorries which can get to most places it's typically, a 7.5-ton lorry which is about the size of a dustbin lorry, this will depend on the item that is being delivered and should you have any concerns with restricted access to your property we ask you to contact us prior to placing an order.
Unloading Of Your Delivery
Due to the nature of this product, delivery will be made to the front of the property to the nearest location. Our drivers will not carry these items inside your home or back garden. When the item is delivered on a pallet, the pallet and packaging are non-returnable and the goods can only be manoeuvred on a flat and level surface (i.e. not a gravel driveway) by a pallet truck. On some occasions, the driver will split the package to assist with the manoeuvring of the item. Once you are happy, we will ask you to check the condition of the goods and sign for the delivery. Assistance with unloading may be required.
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question