There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
Power 8 x 10 ft Security Apex Shed
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
Spacious and sturdily constructed, the Power 8ft x 10ft Security Apex Shed will be a safe place to store all your valuable tools and equipment, perhaps domestic items as well, away from view and any unwanted attention.
A 5 pin cylinder lock with a 50mm bolt is fitted to the door, it has a solid brass escutcheon plate and can be operated from both sides. The door can be located at the front or rear of the shed and hinged on either side. You can also choose to have double doors as the shed can be customized to your requirements.
Able to stand up to high winds and bad weather due to heavy duty 44mm x 28mm framing, corner braces ensure the structure remains rigid and panels are screwed together for extra strength. All hinges and metalwork are galvanized for rust resistance and they can be fitted with the anti-vandal screws that are supplied.
The walls, floor and roof are all crafted in the weatherproof and rain repellent shiplap tongue & groove style so the interior of the shed is perfectly dry especially as the roof is waterproofed by bitumen infused felt that has a tear resistant polyester lining
You'll find that, with a tall apex roof, the interior of the shed has generous headroom and there are four discrete windows to shed light on whatever is stored inside, these are glazed with toughened glass with internal beading.
Scandinavian timber, slow grown for durability, is used throughout. Its natural qualities have been enhanced by dip treatment in an advanced formula preservative containing wax. The shed can be painted but no further treatment is required and a ten year guarantee is offered against rot and decay.
Power Shed Features:
- Crafted With High-Grade Scandinavian Timber
- Slow Grown Timber Which Is Stronger & More Resistant To Warping
- Heavy-Duty 12mm Shiplap Tongue & Groove Walls, Roof & Floor
- Heavy-Duty 44mm Framing For Optimal Strength
- Extra Internal Height For Ample Headroom
- High Security Lock Operated From Both Sides
- 50mm Thick Strong Bolt
- Delivered Treated With Special Formula Wood Preserver
- Includes Pre-Fitted 5 Pin Cylinder Lock With 3 Keys
- Includes Internally Beaded Toughened Safety Glass
- Includes Anti-Rust Galvanised Hinges & Ironmongery
- Includes Solid Brass Escutcheon Plate
- Includes Waterproof Roof Felt with Polyester Backing
- Includes 10-Year Guarantee Against Rot & Decay
Your Power shed can be chosen with a number of customisation options selected when purchasing, as well as a number of additional fitting combinations when installing your shed at home.
- Single to Double Door Upgrade Available (choose below when ordering)
- Door Can Be Placed At The Front or Back (choose during installation)
- Door Can Be Hinged On The Left or Right (choose during installation)
- Height To Ridge: 239.1cm (7ft 10ins)
- Height To Eaves: 186.9cm (6ft 2ins)
- External Width: 258cm (8ft 6ins)
- External Depth: 325.2cm (10ft 8ins)
- Base Width: 238cm (7ft 10ins)
- Base Depth: 306.8cm (10ft)
- Internal Ridge Height: 230.5cm (7ft 7ins)
- Internal Eaves Height: 180.1cm (5ft 11ins)
- Internal Width: 229.2cm (7ft 6ins)
- Internal Depth: 298cm (9ft 9ins)
- Single Door Size: 75cm x 162.8cm (2ft 6ins x 5ft 4ins)
- Double Door Size: 103.4cm x 162.8cm (3ft 5ins x 5ft 4ins)
- Window Size: 45.7cm x 11.3cm (1ft 6ins x 4ins)
- Cladding Thickness: 12mm
- Framing Thickness: 44x28mm
Select Your Options
Please Select Your Shed
Would You Like Any Accessories?
Please Choose Your Delivery Option
Important Covid-19 Update - Thursday 3rd June 2021
Delivery timeframes have been extended to up to 25 - 30 working days due to carrier restrictions during Covid-19 and excessive demand.
Fast Free Delivery within England, Wales, Scotland & Northern Ireland.
We offer free delivery within UK (including Northern Ireland) on our Power Sheds. Delivery to the Republic Of Ireland will incur an additional delivery charge quoted upon ordering. In all instances please contact us today for a personalised quote.
Delivery will typically be made within 3 working days (Please allow a few more days for parts of Scotland) but may be extended during busy times of the year. For larger products, the carrier will call and book in a convenient delivery date. For other products, a delivery date will be provided by email from the carrier, which will include a link to allow tracking online.
Vehicles We Use
Items will be delivered on larger lorries which can get to most places it's typically, a 7.5-ton lorry which is about the size of a dustbin lorry, this will depend on the item that is being delivered and should you have any concerns with restricted access to your property we ask you to contact us prior to placing an order.
Unloading Of Your Delivery
Due to the nature of this product, delivery will be made to the front of the property to the nearest location. Our drivers will not carry these items inside your home or back garden. When the item is delivered on a pallet, the pallet and packaging are non-returnable and the goods can only be manoeuvred on a flat and level surface (i.e. not a gravel driveway) by a pallet truck. On some occasions, the driver will split the package to assist with the manoeuvring of the item. Once you are happy, we will ask you to check the condition of the goods and sign for the delivery. Assistance with unloading may be required.
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question