There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
Power 6 x 8 ft Apex Shed
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
So many options allow you to configure a Power 6ft x 8ft Apex Shed exactly to your needs. It's already spacious and robustly built, but you can customize the design using all the alternatives that are available.
Built from high grade Scandinavian timber that has been sustainably sourced, this sturdy shed is large enough for all your garden tools and machinery which will be stored in a perfectly dry interior. By dip treating the wood in advanced preservative, its durable qualities have been enhanced and no other treatment is required for at least a year.
The shed will arrive with the lovely appearance of natural timber, the exterior can be painted but will not be disfigured by rusting as all the metalwork including hinges and handles are galvanized.
The cladding is shiplap tongue & groove, this very effectively repels rainwater and both the roof and floor are in the same style. The roof is further protected by felt that has been saturated in bitumen, this allows the wood to breath while ensuring it is waterproof. A polyester lining means that the felt won't tear or ripple.
Roof trusses are fitted to prevent long term sagging and heavy duty framing together with corner bracing guarantee the shed's strength and rigidity that are increased by screwing individual panels together.
It is your choice whether to have windows on the side of the shed or keep contents hidden from view. Made from toughened glass with internal beading and PVC sills that prevent water ingress, the windows will fill the shed with light and you'll discover that movement around the shed is also assisted by the generous headroom
Another decision will be whether to have a single or double doors, they are fitted with a key lock and can be placed at either end and hinged on the left or right. Shelving can also be optioned and a matching base kit would be a useful addition to a shed that is guaranteed for ten years against rot, decay and insect infestation.
Power Shed Features:
- Crafted With High-Grade Scandinavian Timber
- Slow Grown Timber Which Is Stronger & More Resistant To Warping
- Heavy-Duty 12mm Shiplap Tongue & Groove Walls, Roof & Floor
- Heavy-Duty 44mm Framing For Optimal Strength
- Extra Internal Height For Ample Headroom
- Includes Real Key-Lock Door Locking Mechanism
- Includes Anti-Rust Galvanised Hinges & Ironmongery
- Includes Internal Corner Bracing For Additional Strength
- Includes Roof Trusses as Standard for Added Roof Support
- Includes Waterproof Roof Felt with Polyester Backing
- Includes Dip-Treated Timber Coating Throughout
- Includes 10-Year Guarantee Against Rot & Decay
Your Power shed can be chosen with a number of customisation options selected when purchasing, as well as a number of additional fitting combinations when installing your shed at home.
- Single to Double Door Upgrade Available (choose below when ordering)
- Available with or without Real Toughened Glass Windows with PVC Sills (choose below when ordering)
- Included Windows Can Be Placed on Left or Right Side
- Door Can Be Placed At The Front or Back (choose during installation)
- Door Can Be Hinged On The Left or Right (choose during installation)
- Height To Ridge: 228.8cm (7ft 6ins)
- Height To Eaves: 186.9cm (6ft 2ins)
- External Width: 191.4cm (6ft 3ins)
- External Depth: 265.2cm (8ft 8ins)
- Base Width: 179cm (5ft 10ins)
- Base Depth: 246.8cm (8ft 1in)
- Internal Ridge Height: 223.2cm (7ft 4ins)
- Internal Eaves Height: 180.1cm (5ft 11ins)
- Internal Width: 170.2cm (5ft 7ins)
- Internal Depth: 238cm (7ft 10ins)
- Single Door Size: 75cm x 162.8cm (2ft 6ins x 5ft 4ins)
- Double Door Size: 103.4cm x 162.8cm (3ft 5ins x 5ft 4ins)
- Window Size: 45.7cm x 61cm (1ft 6ins x 2ft)
- Cladding Thickness: 12mm
- Framing Thickness: 44x28mm
Select Your Options
Please Select Your Shed
Would You Like Any Accessories?
Please Choose Your Delivery Option
Fast Free Delivery within England, Wales, Scotland & Northern Ireland.
We offer free delivery within UK (including Northern Ireland) on our Power Sheds. Delivery to the Republic Of Ireland will incur an additional delivery charge quoted upon ordering. In all instances please contact us today for a personalised quote.
Delivery will typically be made in 7 - 10 working days (Please allow an extra few more days for parts of Scotland, bank holidays and/or during busy times of the year). For larger products, the carrier will call and book in a convenient delivery date. For other products, a delivery date will be provided by email from the carrier, which will include a link to allow tracking online.
Vehicles We Use
Items will be delivered on larger lorries which can get to most places it's typically, a 7.5-ton lorry which is about the size of a dustbin lorry, this will depend on the item that is being delivered and should you have any concerns with restricted access to your property we ask you to contact us prior to placing an order.
Unloading Of Your Delivery
Due to the nature of this product, delivery will be made to the front of the property to the nearest location. Our drivers will not carry these items inside your home or back garden. When the item is delivered on a pallet, the pallet and packaging are non-returnable and the goods can only be manoeuvred on a flat and level surface (i.e. not a gravel driveway) by a pallet truck. On some occasions, the driver will split the package to assist with the manoeuvring of the item. Once you are happy, we will ask you to check the condition of the goods and sign for the delivery. Assistance with unloading may be required.
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question