There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
Power 6 x 6 ft Pent Shed
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
If you have garden tools and domestic items that need to be sheltered and protected, then the Power 6ft x 6ft Pent Shed can be customized to your needs and configured so that it fits neatly into most locations.
It is handsomely designed and constructed from Scandinavian timber that's slow grown in sustainable forests. This type of wood is renowned for its durability and warp resistance, perfect for a garden shed.
Dip treatment means that the timber's natural characteristics are enhanced by an advanced preservative, no further treatment is necessary for at least a year although the shed can still be painted if required.
The shed is weatherproofed by shiplap tongue & groove cladding which is designed to repel rainwater, the floor and roof are constructed in the same style with the roof covered by bitument saturated felt with a polyester backing to help prevent tearing and rippling
So that the shed, which has a ten year guarantee, is as strong and rigid as possible, only 44mm heavy duty framing is used and its strength is increased by panels that are screwed together. Corner braces are also fitted and trusses are installed to support the roof so that it doesn't sag.
Whether to have double doors or a single door that's hinged on the left or right depending on the location, is totally your choice. The hinges are galvanized for rust resistance as is all the shed's other ironmongery.
Two windows will let a large amount of light into the shed, moving around and working inside will therefore be very easy especially considering the ample headroom. The windows are glazed with toughened glass and have PVC sills to stop water ingress. Alternatively, the shed can be windowless to keep all the contents hidden from view.
Practical shelving is available as an accessory, it can be 4ft or 6ft in length or may be cut to size. A matching base kit will prove useful if the shed is located on grass, gravel or soil, as it is fitted with spikes to maintain the shed's stability.
Power Shed Features:
- Crafted With High-Grade Scandinavian Timber
- Slow Grown Timber Which Is Stronger & More Resistant To Warping
- Heavy-Duty 12mm Shiplap Tongue & Groove Walls, Roof & Floor
- Heavy-Duty 44mm Framing For Optimal Strength
- Extra Internal Height For Ample Headroom
- Includes Real Key-Lock Door Locking Mechanism
- Includes Anti-Rust Galvanised Hinges & Ironmongery
- Includes Internal Corner Bracing For Additional Strength
- Includes Roof Trusses as Standard for Added Roof Support
- Includes Waterproof Roof Felt with Polyester Backing
- Includes Dip-Treated Timber Coating Throughout
- Includes 10-Year Guarantee Against Rot & Decay
Your Power shed can be chosen with a number of customisation options selected when purchasing, as well as a number of additional fitting combinations when installing your shed at home.
- Single to Double Door Upgrade Available (choose below when ordering)
- Available with or without Real Toughened Glass Windows with PVC Sills (choose below when ordering)
- Included Windows Can Be Placed on Left or Right Side
- Door Can Be Hinged On The Left or Right (choose during installation)
- Height To Ridge: 202.8cm (6ft 8ins)
- Height To Eaves: 191.3cm (6ft 3ins)
- External Width: 192.6cm (6ft 4ins)
- External Depth: 190.8cm (6ft 3ins)
- Base Width: 187.8cm (6ft 2ins)
- Base Depth: 179cm (5ft 10ins)
- Internal Ridge Height: 190.6cm (6ft 3ins)
- Internal Eaves Height: 180.1cm (5ft 11ins)
- Internal Width: 179cm (5ft 11ins)
- Internal Depth: 170.2cm (5ft 7ins)
- Single Door Size: 75cm x 162.8cm (2ft 6ins x 5ft 4ins)
- Double Door Size: 103.4cm x 162.8cm (3ft 5ins x 5ft 4ins)
- Window Size: 45.7cm x 61cm (1ft 6ins x 2ft)
- Cladding Thickness: 12mm
- Framing Thickness: 44x28mm
Select Your Options
Please Select Your Shed
Would You Like Any Accessories?
Please Choose Your Delivery Option
Fast Free Delivery within England, Wales, Scotland & Northern Ireland.
We offer free delivery within UK (including Northern Ireland) on our Power Sheds. Delivery to the Republic Of Ireland will incur an additional delivery charge quoted upon ordering. In all instances please contact us today for a personalised quote.
Delivery will typically be made within 3 working days (Please allow a few more days for parts of Scotland) but may be extended during busy times of the year. For larger products, the carrier will call and book in a convenient delivery date. For other products, a delivery date will be provided by email from the carrier, which will include a link to allow tracking online.
Vehicles We Use
Items will be delivered on larger lorries which can get to most places it's typically, a 7.5-ton lorry which is about the size of a dustbin lorry, this will depend on the item that is being delivered and should you have any concerns with restricted access to your property we ask you to contact us prior to placing an order.
Unloading Of Your Delivery
Due to the nature of this product, delivery will be made to the front of the property to the nearest location. Our drivers will not carry these items inside your home or back garden. When the item is delivered on a pallet, the pallet and packaging are non-returnable and the goods can only be manoeuvred on a flat and level surface (i.e. not a gravel driveway) by a pallet truck. On some occasions, the driver will split the package to assist with the manoeuvring of the item. Once you are happy, we will ask you to check the condition of the goods and sign for the delivery. Assistance with unloading may be required.
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question