There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
Power 6 x 4 ft Security Pent Shed
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
A good size for many gardens, the Power 6ft x 4ft Security Pent Shed will shelter any of your valuable tools, equipment and other items away from view and in a perfectly dry environment.
The shed can also be customized to suit the location and any preferences regarding access which can be through a single door at the front or back, or alternatively, double doors. The single door may be hinged on either side and the rust resistant galvanized hinges can be fitted with anti-vandal screws for extra security.
This is an exceptionally sturdy shed due to its 44mm x 28mm framing and panels that are screwed together. It will remain a rigid structure as corner braces are also fitted. Keeping everything safe inside is a 5 pin cylinder door lock with a 50mm bolt, it comes with a solid brass escutcheon plate and the door can be locked from the inside as well as outside with one of the three keys that are supplied.
Shiplap tongue & groove Scandinavian timber is used for the cladding that weatherproofs the shed in addition to the floor and roof. It is all sustainably sourced and dip treated to enhance the wood's natural qualities such as durability and warp resistance. The preservative that's used is water based and contains wax, its advanced formula means that the wood requires no further treatment for at least a year.
Protecting the roof is bitumen saturated felt that has a polyester lining to prevent it from tearing, and inside the shed you'll discover plenty of headroom. Two windows, glazed with toughened glass, let through a useful amount of light while their height ensures that the contents remain out of view.
Because of the high quality of materials that are used and the expert craftsmanship that has created this robust outdoor structure, the manufacturers confidently offer a ten year guarantee against decay and rot.
Power Shed Features:
- Crafted With High-Grade Scandinavian Timber
- Slow Grown Timber Which Is Stronger & More Resistant To Warping
- Real Toughened Glass Windows with PVC Sills
- Heavy-Duty 12mm Shiplap Tongue & Groove Walls, Roof & Floor
- Heavy-Duty 44mm Framing For Optimal Strength
- Extra Internal Height For Ample Headroom
- High Security Lock Operated From Both Sides
- 50mm Thick Strong Bolt
- Delivered Treated With Special Formula Wood Preserver
- Includes Pre-Fitted 5 Pin Cylinder Lock With 3 Keys
- Includes Internally Beaded Toughened Safety Glass
- Includes Anti-Rust Galvanised Hinges & Ironmongery
- Includes Solid Brass Escutcheon Plate
- Includes Waterproof Roof Felt with Polyester Backing
- Includes 10-Year Guarantee Against Rot & Decay
Your Power shed can be chosen with a number of customisation options selected when purchasing, as well as a number of additional fitting combinations when installing your shed at home.
- Single to Double Door Upgrade Available (choose below when ordering)
- Door Can Be Hinged On The Left or Right (choose during installation)
- Height To Ridge: 202.8cm (6ft 8ins)
- Height To Eaves: 191.3cm (6ft 3ins)
- External Width: 192.6cm (6ft 4ins)
- External Depth: 130.8cm (4ft 3ins)
- Base Width: 187.8cm (6ft 2ins)
- Base Depth: 119cm (3ft 11ins)
- Internal Ridge Height: 190.6cm (6ft 3ins)
- Internal Eaves Height: 180.1cm (5ft 11ins)
- Internal Width: 179cm (5ft 10ins)
- Internal Depth: 110.2cm (3ft 7ins)
- Single Door Size: 75cm x 162.8cm (2ft 6ins x 5ft 4ins)
- Double Door Size: 103.4cm x 162.8cm (3ft 5ins x 5ft 4ins)
- Window Size: 45.7cm x 11.3cm (1ft 6ins x 4ins)
- Cladding Thickness: 12mm
- Framing Thickness: 44x28mm
Select Your Options
Please Select Your Shed
Would You Like Any Accessories?
Please Choose Your Delivery Option
Fast Free Delivery within England, Wales, Scotland & Northern Ireland.
We offer free delivery within UK (including Northern Ireland) on our Power Sheds. Delivery to the Republic Of Ireland will incur an additional delivery charge quoted upon ordering. In all instances please contact us today for a personalised quote.
Delivery will typically be made within 3 working days (Please allow a few more days for parts of Scotland) but may be extended during busy times of the year. For larger products, the carrier will call and book in a convenient delivery date. For other products, a delivery date will be provided by email from the carrier, which will include a link to allow tracking online.
Vehicles We Use
Items will be delivered on larger lorries which can get to most places it's typically, a 7.5-ton lorry which is about the size of a dustbin lorry, this will depend on the item that is being delivered and should you have any concerns with restricted access to your property we ask you to contact us prior to placing an order.
Unloading Of Your Delivery
Due to the nature of this product, delivery will be made to the front of the property to the nearest location. Our drivers will not carry these items inside your home or back garden. When the item is delivered on a pallet, the pallet and packaging are non-returnable and the goods can only be manoeuvred on a flat and level surface (i.e. not a gravel driveway) by a pallet truck. On some occasions, the driver will split the package to assist with the manoeuvring of the item. Once you are happy, we will ask you to check the condition of the goods and sign for the delivery. Assistance with unloading may be required.
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question