There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
Power 6 x 4 ft Security Apex Shed
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
With your valuable tools, equipment and other items concealed inside, the Power 6ft x 4ft Security Apex Shed is robustly built and designed so that it can be customized to match personal needs and particular locations.
Weatherproof cladding consists of shiplap tongue & groove panels made from high grade Scandinavian timber, wood that is renowned for durability and that has been dip treated in specially formulated preservative. As this is a water based treatment containing wax, no further application is required for twelve months but the shed can be painted.
Sturdy 44mm x 28mm framing and screwed panels give the shed great strength with corner braces adding rigidity. As the roof is covered in top quality felt that has been saturated in bitumen and has a polyester lining, the interior is kept perfectly dry. There's plenty of headroom and three high toughened glass windows let through a useful amount of light.
The high security 5 pin cylinder lock containing a 50mm bolt has a solid brass escutcheon plate and can be also be operated from the inside of the shed. You can choose whether the door is hinged from the right or left and where it is installed, on the back or front of the shed. Fitting double doors are another option you may consider.
Standard hinge screws can be replaced by the anti-vandal screws that are supplied, and the hinges, buttons and door pull are all galvanized so they don't rust. Everything inside will be very safe and secure, and the shed itself is guaranteed against rot and decay for ten years.
Power Shed Features:
- Crafted With High-Grade Scandinavian Timber
- Slow Grown Timber Which Is Stronger & More Resistant To Warping
- Real Toughened Glass Windows with PVC Sills
- Heavy-Duty 12mm Shiplap Tongue & Groove Walls, Roof & Floor
- Heavy-Duty 44mm Framing For Optimal Strength
- Extra Internal Height For Ample Headroom
- High Security Lock Operated From Both Sides
- 50mm Thick Strong Bolt
- Delivered Treated With Special Formula Wood Preserver
- Includes Pre-Fitted 5 Pin Cylinder Lock With 3 Keys
- Includes Internally Beaded Toughened Safety Glass
- Includes Anti-Rust Galvanised Hinges & Ironmongery
- Includes Solid Brass Escutcheon Plate
- Includes Waterproof Roof Felt with Polyester Backing
- Includes 10-Year Guarantee Against Rot & Decay
Your Power shed can be chosen with a number of customisation options selected when purchasing, as well as a number of additional fitting combinations when installing your shed at home.
- Single to Double Door Upgrade Available (choose below when ordering)
- Door Can Be Placed At The Front or Back (choose during installation)
- Door Can Be Hinged On The Left or Right (choose during installation)
- Height To Ridge: 228.8cm (7ft 6ins)
- Height To Eaves: 186.9cm (6ft 2ins)
- External Width: 191.4cm (6ft 3ins)
- External Depth: 135cm (4ft 5ins)
- Base Width: 179cm (5ft 10ins)
- Base Depth: 127.8cm (4ft 2ins)
- Internal Ridge Height: 223.2cm (7ft 4ins)
- Internal Eaves Height: 180.1cm (5ft 11ins)
- Internal Width: 170.2cm (5ft 7ins)
- Internal Depth: 119cm (3ft 11ins)
- Single Door Size: 75cm x 162.8cm (2ft 6ins x 5ft 4ins)
- Double Door Size: 103.4cm x 162.8cm (3ft 5ins x 5ft 4ins)
- Window Size: 45.7cm x 11.3cm (1ft 6ins x 4ins)
- Cladding Thickness: 12mm
- Framing Thickness: 44x28mm
Select Your Options
Please Select Your Shed
Would You Like Any Accessories?
Please Choose Your Delivery Option
Fast Free Delivery within England, Wales, Scotland & Northern Ireland.
We offer free delivery within UK (including Northern Ireland) on our Power Sheds. Delivery to the Republic Of Ireland will incur an additional delivery charge quoted upon ordering. In all instances please contact us today for a personalised quote.
Delivery will typically be made within 3 working days (Please allow a few more days for parts of Scotland) but may be extended during busy times of the year. For larger products, the carrier will call and book in a convenient delivery date. For other products, a delivery date will be provided by email from the carrier, which will include a link to allow tracking online.
Vehicles We Use
Items will be delivered on larger lorries which can get to most places it's typically, a 7.5-ton lorry which is about the size of a dustbin lorry, this will depend on the item that is being delivered and should you have any concerns with restricted access to your property we ask you to contact us prior to placing an order.
Unloading Of Your Delivery
Due to the nature of this product, delivery will be made to the front of the property to the nearest location. Our drivers will not carry these items inside your home or back garden. When the item is delivered on a pallet, the pallet and packaging are non-returnable and the goods can only be manoeuvred on a flat and level surface (i.e. not a gravel driveway) by a pallet truck. On some occasions, the driver will split the package to assist with the manoeuvring of the item. Once you are happy, we will ask you to check the condition of the goods and sign for the delivery. Assistance with unloading may be required.
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question