There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
Power 6 x 4 ft Pent Shed
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
The Power 6ft x 4ft Pent Shed is ideal to shelter garden tools and domestic items, it offers plenty of storage space and is handsomely styled. As with all sheds in the range, it can be customized to perfectly match your needs and the location.
Slow grown Scandinavian timber gives the shed great strength and you can be assured that it has been sustainably sourced. Advanced preservative is then used to dip treat the wood, enhancing its durability. This means that, although the shed can be painted if you prefer, no further preservative is needed for another twelve months.
Attractive shiplap tough & groove cladding is designed specifically to be weatherproof and is the perfect choice for a modern garden shed. The floor and felt covered roof are similarly sturdily constructed, the felt has been saturated with bitumen and has a polyester lining to prevent rippling and tearing.
Maintaining the shed's strength and rigidity is important and this achieved by using 44mm heavy duty framing, screwing panels together and having corner braces in place. Trusses are also fitted so that the shed roof does not sag over time.
One of the decisions you'll have to make is whether to have a single door, hinged on the right or left, or double doors. The hinges and other metalwork are galvanized to prevent them from deteriorating and any rust from spoiling the appearance of your shed.
Whether or not to have windows depends to some extent on what the shed is going to be used for. If it is purely storage that you would rather keep out of view, choose a windowless version, but if you want to take advantage of the generous headroom and be able to move about easily inside, two toughened glass windows with PVC sills can be installed.
Shelving, which can be cut to size, and a matching base if the shed is located on soil, grass or gravel, are also available and your Power shed is guaranteed for ten years against rot, decay and insect infestation.
Power Shed Features:
- Crafted With High-Grade Scandinavian Timber
- Slow Grown Timber Which Is Stronger & More Resistant To Warping
- Heavy-Duty 12mm Shiplap Tongue & Groove Walls, Roof & Floor
- Heavy-Duty 44mm Framing For Optimal Strength
- Extra Internal Height For Ample Headroom
- Includes Real Key-Lock Door Locking Mechanism
- Includes Anti-Rust Galvanised Hinges & Ironmongery
- Includes Internal Corner Bracing For Additional Strength
- Includes Roof Trusses as Standard for Added Roof Support
- Includes Waterproof Roof Felt with Polyester Backing
- Includes Dip-Treated Timber Coating Throughout
- Includes 10-Year Guarantee Against Rot & Decay
Your Power shed can be chosen with a number of customisation options selected when purchasing, as well as a number of additional fitting combinations when installing your shed at home.
- Single to Double Door Upgrade Available (choose below when ordering)
- Available with or without Toughened Glass Windows (choose below when ordering)
- Included Windows Can Be Placed on Left or Right Side
- Door Can Be Hinged On The Left or Right (choose during installation)
- Height To Ridge: 202.8cm (6ft 8ins)
- Height To Eaves: 191.3cm (6ft 3ins)
- External Width: 192.6cm (6ft 4ins)
- External Depth: 130.8cm (4ft 3ins)
- Base Width: 187.8cm (6ft 2ins)
- Base Depth: 119cm (3ft 11ins)
- Internal Ridge Height: 190.6cm (6ft 3ins)
- Internal Eaves Height: 180.1cm (5ft 11ins)
- Internal Width: 179cm (5ft 11ins)
- Internal Depth: 110.2cm (3ft 7ins)
- Single Door Size: 75cm x 162.8cm (2ft 6ins x 5ft 4ins)
- Double Door Size: 103.4cm x 162.8cm (3ft 5ins x 5ft 4ins)
- Window Size: 45.7cm x 61cm (1ft 6ins x 2ft)
- Cladding Thickness: 12mm
- Framing Thickness: 44x28mm
Select Your Options
Please Select Your Shed
Would You Like Any Accessories?
Please Choose Your Delivery Option
Important Covid-19 Update - Thursday 3rd June 2021
Delivery timeframes have been extended to up to 25 - 30 working days due to carrier restrictions during Covid-19 and excessive demand.
Fast Free Delivery within England, Wales, Scotland & Northern Ireland.
We offer free delivery within UK (including Northern Ireland) on our Power Sheds. Delivery to the Republic Of Ireland will incur an additional delivery charge quoted upon ordering. In all instances please contact us today for a personalised quote.
Delivery will typically be made within 3 working days (Please allow a few more days for parts of Scotland) but may be extended during busy times of the year. For larger products, the carrier will call and book in a convenient delivery date. For other products, a delivery date will be provided by email from the carrier, which will include a link to allow tracking online.
Vehicles We Use
Items will be delivered on larger lorries which can get to most places it's typically, a 7.5-ton lorry which is about the size of a dustbin lorry, this will depend on the item that is being delivered and should you have any concerns with restricted access to your property we ask you to contact us prior to placing an order.
Unloading Of Your Delivery
Due to the nature of this product, delivery will be made to the front of the property to the nearest location. Our drivers will not carry these items inside your home or back garden. When the item is delivered on a pallet, the pallet and packaging are non-returnable and the goods can only be manoeuvred on a flat and level surface (i.e. not a gravel driveway) by a pallet truck. On some occasions, the driver will split the package to assist with the manoeuvring of the item. Once you are happy, we will ask you to check the condition of the goods and sign for the delivery. Assistance with unloading may be required.
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question