There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
Power 6 x 4 ft Apex Shed
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
A very practical size for many gardens or perhaps an allotment, the Power 6ft x 4ft Apex Shed offers outstanding value for money, built from Scandinavian timber it can be customized to your specific requirements.
Shiplap tongue & groove walls are excellent at repelling rain, the floor and roof are in the style, and there's no doubt that this is a heavy duty shed due to presence of roof trusses to prevent sagging, corner braces and substantial framing.
You'll be impressed by the amount of headroom inside the shed, it's also very bright if you choose to have toughened glass windows with internal beading and PVC sills to prevent water ingress.
To ensure rust resistance, all the ironmongery including the door handles and hinges are galvanized. The roof is waterproofed by high quality bitumen saturated felt with a polyester backing to prevent rippling and tearing.
Only slow grown timber is used in a Power shed, this ensures warp resistance and maximizes durability. The wood is sustainably sourced and dip treated in an advanced preservative, it will not have to be treated again for a year.
If the shed needs to be customized for a certain location, there is a choice of a single or double doors in different positions in addition to other alternatives, shelving can be installed and a matching base frame kit will also be a practical option.
With all these advantages you can be sure that your shed will be a long term investment and each one is supplied with a ten year guarantee against decay, rot and insect infestation.
Power Shed Features:
- Crafted With High-Grade Scandinavian Timber
- Slow Grown Timber Which Is Stronger & More Resistant To Warping
- Heavy-Duty 12mm Shiplap Tongue & Groove Walls, Roof & Floor
- Heavy-Duty 44mm Framing For Optimal Strength
- Extra Internal Height For Ample Headroom
- Includes Real Key-Lock Door Locking Mechanism
- Includes Anti-Rust Galvanised Hinges & Ironmongery
- Includes Internal Corner Bracing For Additional Strength
- Includes Roof Trusses as Standard for Added Roof Support
- Includes Waterproof Roof Felt with Polyester Backing
- Includes Dip-Treated Timber Coating Throughout
- Includes 10-Year Guarantee Against Rot & Decay
Your Power shed can be chosen with a number of customisation options selected when purchasing, as well as a number of additional fitting combinations when installing your shed at home.
- Single to Double Door Upgrade Available (choose below when ordering)
- Available with or without Toughened Glass Windows (choose below when ordering)
- Included Windows Can Be Placed on Left or Right Side
- Door Can Be Placed At The Front or Back (choose during installation)
- Door Can Be Hinged On The Left or Right (choose during installation)
- Height To Ridge: 228.8cm (7ft 6ins)
- Height To Eaves: 186.9cm (6ft 2ins)
- External Width: 191.4cm (6ft 3ins)
- External Depth: 135cm (4ft 5ins)
- Base Width: 179cm (5ft 10ins)
- Base Depth: 127.8cm (4ft 2ins)
- Internal Ridge Height: 223.2cm (7ft 4ins)
- Internal Eaves Height: 180.1cm (5ft 11ins)
- Internal Width: 170.2cm (5ft 7ins)
- Internal Depth: 119cm (3ft 11ins)
- Single Door Size: 75cm x 162.8cm (2ft 6ins x 5ft 4ins)
- Double Door Size: 103.4cm x 162.8cm (3ft 5ins x 5ft 4ins)
- Window Size: 45.7cm x 61cm (1ft 6ins x 2ft)
- Cladding Thickness: 12mm
- Framing Thickness: 44x28mm
Select Your Options
Please Select Your Shed
Would You Like Any Accessories?
Please Choose Your Delivery Option
Important Covid-19 Update - 3rd March 2021
Delivery timeframes have been extended to up to 30 - 40 working days due to carrier restrictions during Covid-19 and excessive demand.
Fast Free Delivery within England, Wales, Scotland & Northern Ireland.
We offer free delivery within UK (including Northern Ireland) on our Power Sheds. Delivery to the Republic Of Ireland will incur an additional delivery charge quoted upon ordering. In all instances please contact us today for a personalised quote.
Delivery will typically be made within 3 working days (Please allow a few more days for parts of Scotland) but may be extended during busy times of the year. For larger products, the carrier will call and book in a convenient delivery date. For other products, a delivery date will be provided by email from the carrier, which will include a link to allow tracking online.
Vehicles We Use
Items will be delivered on larger lorries which can get to most places it's typically, a 7.5-ton lorry which is about the size of a dustbin lorry, this will depend on the item that is being delivered and should you have any concerns with restricted access to your property we ask you to contact us prior to placing an order.
Unloading Of Your Delivery
Due to the nature of this product, delivery will be made to the front of the property to the nearest location. Our drivers will not carry these items inside your home or back garden. When the item is delivered on a pallet, the pallet and packaging are non-returnable and the goods can only be manoeuvred on a flat and level surface (i.e. not a gravel driveway) by a pallet truck. On some occasions, the driver will split the package to assist with the manoeuvring of the item. Once you are happy, we will ask you to check the condition of the goods and sign for the delivery. Assistance with unloading may be required.
Do the windows of this shed open?We Replied:
Dear Steve Thank you for your question. The windows do not open. Should you wish to contact us further or to place an order, please call us on 0121 355 7701. Thank you for using our online Q&A system. Kind regards LaurenTuesday 19th, January, 2021
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question