There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
Power 6 x 18 ft Security Apex Shed
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
Wide and long, the Power 6ft x 18ft Security Apex Shed is substantially built and can be configured in various ways, it has the dimensions and a design that will perfectly suit many locations and different uses.
Entry into the shed can be from either end and the standard single door may be hung on the left or right with galvanized rust resistant hinges that can be fitted with anti-vandal screws. This choice will prove useful if the location imposes any restrictions, and you also have the alternative of installing double doors.
Everything inside the shed, and these items could be leisure, work or home related, are protected by a 5 pin cylinder lock containing a 50mm bolt. This can be operated from inside the shed as well as externally, it has a solid brass escutcheon plate and is supplied with three keys.
The shed is reinforced by thick 44mm x 28mm framing and corner braces that keep the building rigid, all the panels are screwed together to double their strength and regular trusses will prevent the roof from sagging.
Walls, floor and roof are constructed from shiplap tongue & groove timber, this is an attractive and weatherproof style and only high grade Scandinavian wood is used due to its slow grown durability. and warp resistance.
After being sustainably sourced, the timber is dip treated in a specially formulated preservative that contains wax, so no other preservative needs to be applied for the first year but painting remains an option.
Waterproof bitumen infused felt, which has a polyester lining to prevent tearing and rippling, protects the roof. Inside, the high apex roof affords ample headroom with light coming in from eight small windows glazed with toughened glass.
Because of the high quality materials used in the shed's construction and the advanced preservative that enhances the timber's natural durability, a ten year guarantee is offered against rot and decay.
Power Shed Features:
- Crafted With High-Grade Scandinavian Timber
- Slow Grown Timber Which Is Stronger & More Resistant To Warping
- Heavy-Duty 12mm Shiplap Tongue & Groove Walls, Roof & Floor
- Heavy-Duty 44mm Framing For Optimal Strength
- Extra Internal Height For Ample Headroom
- High Security Lock Operated From Both Sides
- 50mm Thick Strong Bolt
- Delivered Treated With Special Formula Wood Preserver
- Includes Pre-Fitted 5 Pin Cylinder Lock With 3 Keys
- Includes Internally Beaded Toughened Safety Glass
- Includes Anti-Rust Galvanised Hinges & Ironmongery
- Includes Solid Brass Escutcheon Plate
- Includes Waterproof Roof Felt with Polyester Backing
- Includes 10-Year Guarantee Against Rot & Decay
Your Power shed can be chosen with a number of customisation options selected when purchasing, as well as a number of additional fitting combinations when installing your shed at home.
- Single to Double Door Upgrade Available (choose below when ordering)
- Door Can Be Placed At The Front or Back (choose during installation)
- Door Can Be Hinged On The Left or Right (choose during installation)
- Height To Ridge: 228.8cm (7ft 6ins)
- Height To Eaves: 186.9cm (6ft 2ins)
- External Width: 191.4cm (6ft 3ins)
- External Depth: 563.2cm (18ft 6ins)
- Base Width: 179cm (5ft 10ins)
- Base Depth: 544.8cm (17ft 10ins)
- Internal Ridge Height: 223.2cm (7ft 4ins)
- Internal Eaves Height: 180.1cm (5ft 11ins)
- Internal Width: 170.2cm (5ft 7ins)
- Internal Depth: 536cm (17ft 7ins)
- Single Door Size: 75cm x 162.8cm (2ft 6ins x 5ft 4ins)
- Double Door Size: 103.4cm x 162.8cm (3ft 5ins x 5ft 4ins)
- Window Size: 45.7cm x 11.3cm (1ft 6ins x 4ins)
- Cladding Thickness: 12mm
- Framing Thickness: 44x28mm
Select Your Options
Please Select Your Shed
Would You Like Any Accessories?
Please Choose Your Delivery Option
Important Covid-19 Update - 3rd March 2021
Delivery timeframes have been extended to up to 30 - 40 working days due to carrier restrictions during Covid-19 and excessive demand.
Fast Free Delivery within England, Wales, Scotland & Northern Ireland.
We offer free delivery within UK (including Northern Ireland) on our Power Sheds. Delivery to the Republic Of Ireland will incur an additional delivery charge quoted upon ordering. In all instances please contact us today for a personalised quote.
Delivery will typically be made within 3 working days (Please allow a few more days for parts of Scotland) but may be extended during busy times of the year. For larger products, the carrier will call and book in a convenient delivery date. For other products, a delivery date will be provided by email from the carrier, which will include a link to allow tracking online.
Vehicles We Use
Items will be delivered on larger lorries which can get to most places it's typically, a 7.5-ton lorry which is about the size of a dustbin lorry, this will depend on the item that is being delivered and should you have any concerns with restricted access to your property we ask you to contact us prior to placing an order.
Unloading Of Your Delivery
Due to the nature of this product, delivery will be made to the front of the property to the nearest location. Our drivers will not carry these items inside your home or back garden. When the item is delivered on a pallet, the pallet and packaging are non-returnable and the goods can only be manoeuvred on a flat and level surface (i.e. not a gravel driveway) by a pallet truck. On some occasions, the driver will split the package to assist with the manoeuvring of the item. Once you are happy, we will ask you to check the condition of the goods and sign for the delivery. Assistance with unloading may be required.
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question